What do you think

Guest fishes20

Guest fishes20

Hi all

I sent my online registration for state sponsorship on the 18 april, paper work sent day after by DHL and signed for on Thursday at 3pm( oz time) not yet registered though, so after passing AQF 3 and successful TRA(which i didnt think i would getback in time), I am now worried I wont get SS due to the fact I have never been to Oz. We do have friends in Melbourne who encouraged us to go for it.

So question is, have I got no chance or is the fact I have not been irrelavent, I am a printer which seems saught after and is still available.

we have more than enough money to take with us, to see us through at least 2 years and thats without working, and we reallly really want to go, which we sold from the heart on our online form.

any thoughts anyone, cheer me up please:)

Jase

Guest teamV

We all worry about every single part of it ,we've never been to Oz at all,but hopefully me and the others waiting will get are ss this week .there's plenty like me that have never been before ,so you will be ok .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest leeannekays

We have been to Oz, Melbourne, Goldcoast, Brisbane. There is constant hurdles, but just got to do one bit at a time and always be one step ahead with planning

Hi all

I sent my online registration for state sponsorship on the 18 april, paper work sent day after by DHL and signed for on Thursday at 3pm( oz time) not yet registered though, so after passing AQF 3 and successful TRA(which i didnt think i would getback in time), I am now worried I wont get SS due to the fact I have never been to Oz. We do have friends in Melbourne who encouraged us to go for it.

So question is, have I got no chance or is the fact I have not been irrelavent, I am a printer which seems saught after and is still available.

we have more than enough money to take with us, to see us through at least 2 years and thats without working, and we reallly really want to go, which we sold from the heart on our online form.

any thoughts anyone, cheer me up please:)

I wouldnt be worrying what so ever!!!! they wont give a damn if you have never been to oz before...

The only things ss are looking for are ,your qualifications and job on the sol list. And you can support yourselves, and want to live in south australia.

when you lodged your SS check on line tracking, dont wait for an email from them. We got our email from SS 4 weeks after it had been granted. :arghh: (there abit slow with their emails)

my hubby is in the printing trade, we get emails regarding printing jobs in adelaide all the time . There seems to be plenty of jobs over there.

Good luck its just alot of waiting:arghh:

jules and ian

Guest ben farrier

Don't worry I had never been to Oz and got SS in a month. As long as your qualifications are right and your on the list you should have no probs.

Good Luck