SS docs

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

Can I just check I've got this right-

SS

I submit SS online form

Then I post-

1. Application Cover Sheet (presume you get this when you submit online??)

2. Copy of Positive Skills Assessment

3. Copies of any qualifications (BA PGCE)

4. Copy of IELTS

5. Copy of the main applicants Passport page

6. Evidence of Registration requirements for your nominated occupation(teacher??So not sure what this means/I'm mention my registration info in the form)

7. Letter from current or previous employer

Is this correct? Anything else we need?

Thanks

Guest pixie7

Thanks Leelee53,

can I ask do you need any documents for your OH? Also do you get checklist once its submitted online or can you get it earlier somewhere?

We got my skills assessment back today (took ages in post!), due to get IELTS results Thursday and IF I get 7 on all parts (!) we will complete online form, print checklist and get it signed and then courier docs to Oz:eek:

Doesnt sound too hard if you say it fast! :biglaugh:Hee hee!

So stressful few days ahead- hoping I get IELTS results I need and that we have all the correct documents ready to go (annoying that we need checklist printed after submitting and can't just do it now!)

Guest Viksta

I was told by my agent that the Registration part was to show them you had researched registration over there, if you had to be registered in Oz, I had to look up what registration over there meant, how much it cost, what it entailed etc! (I'm a teacher) I hope she got this right? And then just write a short paragraph about it all

www.trb.sa.edu.au

I've just checked my SS tracking and it said all correct document recieved, but don't know if this actually means they've checked them, or just recieved a bundle of paper work?

Hope this helps and doesn't confuse

Viks x

Guest Viksta

I guess you could send both to cover yourself? I didnt think of that!

you do get a check list once you apply on line and no you dont need to send anything for OH

I'm sure you'll get 7s and above! I got 9, 9, 8.5 and 8, and I thought i'd failed!!!

Good luck!

Guest Opportunities
Thanks Leelee53,

can I ask do you need any documents for your OH? Also do you get checklist once its submitted online or can you get it earlier somewhere?

We got my skills assessment back today (took ages in post!), due to get IELTS results Thursday and IF I get 7 on all parts (!) we will complete online form, print checklist and get it signed and then courier docs to Oz:eek:

Doesnt sound too hard if you say it fast! :biglaugh:Hee hee!

So stressful few days ahead- hoping I get IELTS results I need and that we have all the correct documents ready to go (annoying that we need checklist printed after submitting and can't just do it now!)

Just wanted to say good luck with getting your app in before the deadline! I believe that you will make it... Will definitely think of you in this tight spot!

Karen

x