How long for SS ?

Guest jasongd

Guest jasongd

Hi,

I have sent my application to SA and after 11 days no change. The sands of time are running out so to speak. Can anyone tell me how long they waited as it will easy the pain knowing I am not alone.

Jason

Guest fishes20

Hi Jason

Does the online tracking not say complete set of documents received, if not are you sure they received them, did you track your docs, decision on ss could take as much as 6 or 8 weeks

hope this helps

Jase

Guest fishes20

Hi Jason

I sent my docs by DHL they were signed for day before good friday and logged on to tracking portal on wednesday. Did you track yours or did you send them by royal mail.

Jase

Guest jasongd

I cant believe I took someones advice and just sent them via royal mail and only airsure meaning they dont have to sign.

This is the advice I was given

Jason

Guest fishes20

Hi Jason

Dont really know what to suggest now, if you rang them they would probably just say if we had received them it would be on the system.

You may plead for more time time and courier some new docs out, DHL took 3 days to get my docs there, they went on a direct flight from heathrow, cost around sixty quid.

But as you say time is tight

Sorry to hear about your dilema, hope you can sort something

Jase

Guest JayandEm

Hi ya

I sent our docs by Royal Mail on the 18th March and our SS tracker did not show "full set of documents received" until 7th April!!! A couple of weeks after I had sent them, I went into the post office and was told that if our documents had not been received in 3 weeks, I could safely assume they had been lost!!

Guest helene73

Is there no way you can get another set sent by courier today? I know it would only be a slim chance they would be Received by Monday's shut down but it's better than no chance at all!!!!

I have been told by my visa agent that the application and supporting docs have to be Received by 5pm Monday NO extensions,to go through on this years point system. I was in a blind panic about this as I doubt I would have made the coming changes! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk