Omg !!!!! Great super news....

Guest guest7008

Guest guest7008
:biglaugh: Today, on 29th April 2011, after 4 weeks and 1 day of waiting (not long!!) we have received STATE SPONSORSHIP from SA !!!!!!! We are in total shock as was not expecting a result for another 4 weeks or so !!! Its kinds karma, as today is my beloved dad's birthday who passed away 4 years ago. We are soooooo excited and sooooo happy and pleased...got 30 days to lodge now to DIAC. Just wanted to share some of our excitement with you all. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

:biglaugh: Today, on 29th April 2011, after 4 weeks and 1 day of waiting (not long!!) we have received STATE SPONSORSHIP from SA !!!!!!! We are in total shock as was not expecting a result for another 4 weeks or so !!! Its kinds karma, as today is my beloved dad's birthday who passed away 4 years ago. We are soooooo excited and sooooo happy and pleased...got 30 days to lodge now to DIAC. Just wanted to share some of our excitement with you all. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yipee! Well done...thats brilliant news! Good luck for the rest of the process.

Guest WAITINGAME

CONGRATULATIONS....good luck with the rest of the visa :D

Guest jaxndel

Congratulations to you. That is fantastic news. We heard that 3 of ours were ok on 28th April - my late fathers (1.5 years) birthday. It is strange how these things happen on particular days. Enjoy your new life in Oz!