meds finalized

tina&steve

Guest Tracijbc

Get ready, because it only took 9 days for us to get our visa after our meds were finalised!! I know they're closed for Christmas, but hey, who knows, you might be the first one on here to get their visa in 2008!!! :D

Good luck and have a great Christmas

Traci xx

Guest Martin and Val

Congratulations your very nearly there!

Can I ask a dumb question?

(Traci, What do you mean by having the meds finalised and visa 9 days later? I can see you had your meds done a fair while before the visa was granted, am I missing something? We have booked our Meds for Jan 15th although we haven't been asked for them yet. We just thought we would try and get everything ready. The Doctors say they will be posted to Sydney around one week later.)

Thanks

Martin and Val 36_15_61.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest Tracijbc

Hi Martin,

We were notified by our agent that our meds had been finalised and I believe what happens is that they go from the Adelaide processing centre to your Case Officer to be added in to your application as a whole. 9 days after that notification, we got the letter confirming we had been accepted (doing my happy dance at my desk again, good job the boss isn't here!).

It looks like the two things pretty well follow on, as long as you have a Case Officer allocated when your meds are finalised, and haven't front loaded them.

Hope this clarifies stuff.

Cheers

Traci x

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Traci,

Thanks for that.

We will be having our meds done around two months from the Visa application going in, without them being requested, same goes for the Police checks. We are just hoping it all falls in to place as our agent thinks that they will ask for meds around Jan/Feb and we will be in Aus on Holiday then, so we don't want to hold anything up!

Thanks again

Martin and Val 36_15_11.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Tina,

That's great news on your meds. It can't be long for your visa now...... Have you got a CO yet?

Teresa

x

Hi Teresa

Yes we got a CO on 7th November, the same day we had our meds. But think he is away for the holidays as the meds have been finalised by LCU but he hasn't changed our 2nd page to met yet. So I'm hoping for news in the new year then just need to sell the house.

How is it going for you?

Happy New Year

Tina x:jiggy:

Guest thesmiths

Happy new year to you too!

That's great Tina. It can only be a matter of weeks for you then. How exciting! Let's hope Santa brought your CO lots of great pressies and is in a very happy visa granting mood on return to work!

No news from us on the visa front. We applied at the end of October so won't hear for a while yet. All documents have been frontloaded so just waiting.......waiting......waiting. However, we will have to re-apply for our UAE police checks by end Jan as it is only valid for 3 months! (Serves us right for jumping the gun hey!). Still they only take 6 days.

Looking forward to hearing your good news very soon!!!! :)

Teresa

x