We made the deadline!!!!!!

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

As it says :biglaugh:we made the deadline- documents recieved in SA immigration 12:30 :D

System updated to show complete set of documents recieved!!!!

Thanks to all that have had taken an interest- its been stressful but hopefully will all by worth it....;)

Guest Adelaide_bound

Fabo - really happy for you, sure it will come back positive asap, then you can get the visa application in and be well on your way!

Well done again :D

Guest The Broadheads
As it says :biglaugh:we made the deadline- documents recieved in SA immigration 12:30 :D

System updated to show complete set of documents recieved!!!!

Thanks to all that have had taken an interest- its been stressful but hopefully will all by worth it....;)

Congratulations :jiggy:xx

Guest petal
as it says :biglaugh:we made the deadline- documents recieved in sa immigration 12:30 :D

system updated to show complete set of documents recieved!!!!

hey well done pixie 7

soo pleased for you when i read your original post i was hoping you would make it, now the wait for ss

good luck

susan x :D

Guest guest3462

Phew well done!! I remember that race very well this time last year lol, we also made it with hours to spare and we hope to hear about our visa soon!!! Good luck xxx

Guest jasongd

Hi,

Us too, I checked at 4am and it was the same " full set of documents recieved"

Thank god,

Now another wait.

Jason

Guest petal
Hi,

Us too, I checked at 4am and it was the same " full set of documents recieved"

Thank god,

Now another wait.

Jason

GREAT NEWS JASON BET U WERE WELL CHUFFED JOIN US ALL NOW FOR THE NEXT HURDLE :jiggy:

SUSAN :cute:

GREAT NEWS JASON BET U WERE WELL CHUFFED JOIN US ALL NOW FOR THE NEXT HURDLE :jiggy:

SUSAN :cute:

LOL - aint that the truth. I'll NEED hair dye for life by the time we get the visa submitted - assuming we are successful with the SS application! It will all be worth it in the end, though, eh? Tis quite the rollercoaster ride!:biglaugh: