SS Approved!!

Guest The Standrings

Guest The Standrings

Hi

Just to let you know we are so excited as today after 5 weeks of waiting, we got an email notifying us that our State Sponsership has been approved! Another step closer!:biglaugh:

Guest guest7008

HUGE CONGRATS!! We got ours on Friday just gone (29th April) after only waiting 4 weeks, we are sooooo pleased and excited, just sorted out the main application now then can sit back and chill for a little bit!! Well done!! The Rimmers

Guest leeannekays

Congratulations! We are waiting and checking daily. been 6 weeks tomorrow. We having been getting everything ready for the visa so that if we are successful we can lodge it immediatley.

Guest The Standrings

Hi Leeanekays

Darren is an Electrician, hopefully yours will not be far behind ours!!! Can't wait to get the main visa in now, just waiting for our agents to submit!

xx

Hi

Just to let you know we are so excited as today after 5 weeks of waiting, we got an email notifying us that our State Sponsership has been approved! Another step closer!:biglaugh:

:D Congrats - made up for you. We sent ours just over 2 weeks ago, so are still waiting to hear. Good luck with everything!

Rachael

Guest The Standrings

Would just like to say a big thanks to everyone for being so supportive and good luck to those that are still waiting on their SS. We have actually submitted to the DIAC today and so the real waiting begins, luckily we are due a baby in September so hopefully we will be too busy to worry too much!!!:D

Guest The Standrings

oooooo lucky you having your meds, bet you are REALLY excited!! Well we have sold the house already so as soon as that visa lands (everything crossed) we can go!! I can't have my meds till sep tho after I have had the baby, so its just a case of watch this space! When are you going??

em

xx:biglaugh:

Would just like to say a big thanks to everyone for being so supportive and good luck to those that are still waiting on their SS. We have actually submitted to the DIAC today and so the real waiting begins, luckily we are due a baby in September so hopefully we will be too busy to worry too much!!!:D

:D That's what I love about PIA - everyone is really supportive and encouraging when you need it, and they are as excited as you are when any good news comes...

I bet with a new baby on the way, you can't think straight. That would be my excuse, anyway :biglaugh:

Good luck with the visa, the move, and most importantly, your new baby. Make sure you keep us all updated on all the above!

Rach x

Guest The Standrings

I defo agree Rach, it just adds to the excitement, when everyone is so pleased for you!! Lucky waiting for the baby, will help me pass the next 4 months quickly! Don't worry I will keep everyone updated!!!

Em

xx:cute:

Guest leeannekays

I have just checked to see if out SS is approved and it says its " assessed" then says "no decision yet". Did everyone else have that? I feel quite nervous.

Guest The Standrings

Hi Leeane

Thats what our status said and then the day after it changed to Approved, so keep checking you are nearly there!!!!!!

Guest moviemummy
Hi

Congratulations to you all. It is a great feeling.

Goodluck with the rest of the process.

L x:)

Guest leeannekays

Hello Standrings,

Our SS has been approved ! WOOOHOOOo we t a great feeling and so lovely to see the word approved on the computer screen. On to the next bit now.

Guest Opportunities
Hello Standrings,

Our SS has been approved ! WOOOHOOOo we t a great feeling and so lovely to see the word approved on the computer screen. On to the next bit now.

Congrats on receiving that SS!!! Come on now, no time to waste, get that application in now!

Karen

x:jiggy: