Well guess its over

Guest petal

Guest petal

Good Morning ,

Well last night late thought i would check how our app on SS was going , really bad ocd and saw application still saying being accessed so i thought nounthing off it. Then thought check on immigration site to see if oh trade wasnt saying " not available " and yes youve got it it did exactly say that ( TELECOMMUNCVATION TECHNICIAN) :shocked:

Fell really sad and fed up after years waiting to start this application oh in army and now this , i know its happened to other,s on here and you really feel at a loss.

Only yesterday OH was speaking to our Migration lady ref our visa documents as we had already sent then off for the next stage :err:

cant understand why she didnt mention it , what with these bank holidays here and over there guess we missed the boat ah !!!!

Havnt spoken to migration lady waiting till she is in office and i guess hear the dreaded news i really dont want to hear..

well guys will keep you posted

regards

susan x :sad:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest3462

oh my gosh, you must be feeling dreadful!! Don't fear the worst just yet though as they may still sponsor you if you are already being processed. I can truly empathise with you and it is awful. Im still checking my emails 20 times a day to hear no good news its becoming depressing!!! I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Julia x

Guest libbysmum

Aaww Susan:wubclub: So sorry Hun! After July I'm sure the occupations will be opened up again but is it the case that after July you don't pass the new points test? Don't get too down hearted though, the new points test is not set in stone and you never know it may be the case that the points mark etc and points awarded may be different to what DIAC initially said. It is just a hunch but I think DIAC are purposely making it difficult for new applicants so that there are fewer applications and they can deal with the backlog. Maybe further on down the line once the migration backlog has cleared the test will be relaxed.

Hang in there

Sarah

Guest helene73

Omg nooooooo

My heart is breaking for you :(

I have everything crossed for you Susan xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Opportunities
Good Morning ,

Well last night late thought i would check how our app on SS was going , really bad ocd and saw application still saying being accessed so i thought nounthing off it. Then thought check on immigration site to see if oh trade wasnt saying " not available " and yes youve got it it did exactly say that ( TELECOMMUNCVATION TECHNICIAN) :shocked:

Fell really sad and fed up after years waiting to start this application oh in army and now this , i know its happened to other,s on here and you really feel at a loss.

Only yesterday OH was speaking to our Migration lady ref our visa documents as we had already sent then off for the next stage :err:

cant understand why she didnt mention it , what with these bank holidays here and over there guess we missed the boat ah !!!!

Havnt spoken to migration lady waiting till she is in office and i guess hear the dreaded news i really dont want to hear..

well guys will keep you posted

regards

susan x :sad:

Susan,

I really feel so sorry for you! Chin up, his occupation might be on the new SMP after all the changes on 1 July 2011.

Will keep you in my thoughts.

Karen

x

Guest petal
oh my gosh, you must be feeling dreadful!! Don't fear the worst just yet though as they may still sponsor you if you are already being processed. I can truly empathise with you and it is awful. Im still checking my emails 20 times a day to hear no good news its becoming depressing!!! I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Julia x

thank you julia

for you kind words i'm trying not to feel the worst but ive watched it happen to others on here, but why have documents still being assessed still on application , am i still hoping there is a chance;) not lucky enougth ..

Tried to ring agent again will be in shortly once i have spoken to her i will post

thank you

susan xx

Guest petal
Aaww Susan:wubclub: So sorry Hun! After July I'm sure the occupations will be opened up again but is it the case that after July you don't pass the new points test? Don't get too down hearted though, the new points test is not set in stone and you never know it may be the case that the points mark etc and points awarded may be different to what DIAC initially said. It is just a hunch but I think DIAC are purposely making it difficult for new applicants so that there are fewer applications and they can deal with the backlog. Maybe further on down the line once the migration backlog has cleared the test will be relaxed.

Hang in there

Sarah

Hi Sarah

thank you for your reply not sure on the points list i did add the points up and we did get 60 points but that was with 5 points for my trade not sure if would count. we live in hope if this will be the case.

Hopefully we will see diac really do pull out the bag in july hers hoping it will be good for us and the many others on here.

love this forum keeps you going and helping you to be positive

will keep you posted

susan xx :chatterbox:

Guest petal
Omg nooooooo

My heart is breaking for you :(

I have everything crossed for you Susan xoxo

HEY HELEN

thank you my friend lets hope there is light at the end of the tunnel, really appreciate this

susan xx :cute:

Guest petal

WELL GUYS

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE FROM OUR AGENT SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO RING THE WORLD I THINK, OBVIOUSLY THE TIME DIFFERENCE MEANS SHE CANT CONTACT THEM DIRECT, BUT THE AGENT WIL BE GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THEIR COUNTERPART IN SA TOM AND THEY WILL BE RINGING THEM DIRECT :goofy:

SHE AGREES ON OUR APPLICATION THAT IT STILL SAYS BEING ASSESSED SO WE COULD HAVE JUST GOT THROUGH IN THAT SMALL WINDOW BETWEEN 21STAPRIL WHEN DOCS WERE ACCEPTED TILL THE 28 TH APRIL WHEN OH TRADE WAS NOT WANTED..

IM SO PRAYING THIS WIL BE SO FINGERS CROSSED , GOD I SOUND A RIGHT DRAMA QUEEN DONT I. :nah:

SORRY IF I DO YOU JUST READ WHATS ON SA IMMI AND IT SAYS ONCE TRADE IS LONGER WANTED ALL DOCS WILL NO LONGER BE VALID, BUT HEY WE SHALL SEE

THANKS GUYS

UNTILL TOM AND ALL WILL BE CRYSTAL CLEAR :err:

SUSAN XX

Guest helene73

I soooooo hope that it is the case that you have just got through :)

I am stressed for you, this is just a horrible situation for you to be in, I hope and pray it all works out, and your not being a drama queen at all god I would be a complete basket case if this happened to me, keep me updated and good luck Susan xoxo

Guest BurgessFamily

Telecommunications Technician?

Once the NBN (finally) get's up and running, there'll be plenty of need for them, so I'd expect to see them on the list.

Never give up hope, if you really want something you'll get there in the end. ;)

Guest Adelaide_bound

It must be soo horrid, but you never know, stranger things have happened and even if the very worst happens, its not long until July when they re-set the limits, and whilst we have been given x details for July and the DIAC points etc, they aren't set in stone yet, and seeing as everything seems to change every couple of months it might change pretty soon after July anyway.

I know it doesn't help, but truly - everything in life happens for a reason, even things that we think are truly awful and horrid, they have a way of showing the reason in the (sometimes very very) long run (I know its easy to say that, but really some devastating things have happened in my life, but I can look back and see the positives that have come out of them in the long run).

So, chin up, keep fingers crossed and we will say a little prayer for you as it were :)

Good luck, thinking of you and yours :)

Although you will be on a low at the moment try not to give up.

The rules are always changing so there could well be other windows.

Also they might still process your application as its in the system.

Got our fingers crossed for you.

Guest petal
Telecommunications Technician?

Once the NBN (finally) get's up and running, there'll be plenty of need for them, so I'd expect to see them on the list.

Never give up hope, if you really want something you'll get there in the end. ;)

HI THERE THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST ,

YES WE SHOUDNT GIVE UP HOPE I'M STILL PREYING WE WILL BE OK HAVNT HEARD FROM AGENT YET , I SHALL BE RINGING HER SOON AS MY NERVES CANT TAKE IT :arghh:.

REF THE NBN IS THIS BASKETBALL THATS COMING TO ADELAIDE SORRY OR IS IT SOME OTHER SPORT :err:, AND WHEN DOSE THIS HAPPEN ANY IDEAS.

REF TELECOMMUNUCATIONS IS THERE MUCH SCOPE FOR THIS WORK IN ADEAIDE AS LOOKING AT SOME THREADS THERE DOSENT SEEM TO BE ..

THANKS

SUSAN ..:jiggy:

Guest BurgessFamily
THE NBN IS THIS BASKETBALL THATS COMING TO ADELAIDE SORRY OR IS IT SOME OTHER SPORT :err:, AND WHEN DOSE THIS HAPPEN ANY IDEAS.

REF TELECOMMUNUCATIONS IS THERE MUCH SCOPE FOR THIS WORK

NBN = National Broadband Network, it's being rolled out across the country - fibre cables to EVERY household to deliver fast broadband. Gonna need a hell of a lot of infrastructure etc... looks like it will cost a whopping $40,000,000.

With regards to Telecomms work, not quite my industry (IT), but I do appreciate that it's an area that is getting some real investment - for instance: Vodafone is just starting a project to replace it's entire mobile network (8000) with upgraded equipment, plus 2200 new network sites - supposed to be a big project.

Guest helene73
HI THERE THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST ,

YES WE SHOUDNT GIVE UP HOPE I'M STILL PREYING WE WILL BE OK HAVNT HEARD FROM AGENT YET , I SHALL BE RINGING HER SOON AS MY NERVES CANT TAKE IT :arghh:.

REF THE NBN IS THIS BASKETBALL THATS COMING TO ADELAIDE SORRY OR IS IT SOME OTHER SPORT :err:, AND WHEN DOSE THIS HAPPEN ANY IDEAS.

REF TELECOMMUNUCATIONS IS THERE MUCH SCOPE FOR THIS WORK IN ADEAIDE AS LOOKING AT SOME THREADS THERE DOSENT SEEM TO BE ..

THANKS

SUSAN ..:jiggy:

Get em rung my nerves can take it either, being checking every chance I get to see if you had a update good luck xoxo

Guest The Standalofts

have fingers toes and everything else crossed for you, you must be gutted at the moment, I truley hope things work out.

lesley

Guest petal
Get em rung my nerves can take it either, being checking every chance I get to see if you had a update good luck xoxo

Hi HELEN

Latest update oh has finally got the agent theres me been sat in all morning trying to ring and its an answear phone grrrr :shocked: lol ..

well can you beleive this they rang australia and guess what the lady who is dealing with our application is having a day off could it get any better :arghh:

But agent seems to think the application is going through and they seem to be ok with it, but i guess im a little cauitous ..

So another day waiting and hopefully the truth will unfold tom fingers crossed, and to top it all went to docs this morning and got high blood pressure yeeeee :biglaugh: which i have never had wonder what is causing that i ask myself .

until tom for the final concluson :D

susan xxxxx

ps sorry for this

Guest petal
NBN = National Broadband Network, it's being rolled out across the country - fibre cables to EVERY household to deliver fast broadband. Gonna need a hell of a lot of infrastructure etc... looks like it will cost a whopping $40,000,000.

With regards to Telecomms work, not quite my industry (IT), but I do appreciate that it's an area that is getting some real investment - for instance: Vodafone is just starting a project to replace it's entire mobile network (8000) with upgraded equipment, plus 2200 new network sites - supposed to be a big project.

THANK YOU ,

FEEL TOTALLY STUPID NOW THOUGHT IT WAS A SPORTING THING WHAT A DIM WIT:biglaugh: BUT THATS GOOD NEWS FOR OH , JUST WAITING FOR NEWS NOW REF SS SHOULD BE TOM NOW :goofy:

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

SUSAN

Guest helene73
Hi HELEN

Latest update oh has finally got the agent theres me been sat in all morning trying to ring and its an answear phone grrrr :shocked: lol ..

well can you beleive this they rang australia and guess what the lady who is dealing with our application is having a day off could it get any better :arghh:

But agent seems to think the application is going through and they seem to be ok with it, but i guess im a little cauitous ..

So another day waiting and hopefully the truth will unfold tom fingers crossed, and to top it all went to docs this morning and got high blood pressure yeeeee :biglaugh: which i have never had wonder what is causing that i ask myself .

until tom for the final concluson :D

susan xxxxx

ps sorry for this

Yeah I wonder what's causing that too lol it's gonna be sky high by tomorrow!!!! The delays in finding stuff out must be a killer bloody time differences!!!

I have a good feeling for you, remember your agent will be used to design with these things and if she is saying it ok just go with it well everything is crossed again and I can't wait till tomorrow when hopefully this will be all sorted out for you. Good luck again xoxo