eHealth

Guest boesman

Guest boesman

Ok, I am sure this is a worn out topic, but still can't get my head round it. We booked our medicals this morning and the lady said we should 'register' for eHealth. Our application was done online and the med forms I have printed off says 160EH and 26EH at the top. I told her this, but she still said that we have to register ourselves for eHealth for them to be able to do it all online.

Now, how do we register ourselves online? If not possible, they want to know where they must send the papers/results. Now where would that be? To us or to an address in Adelaide or Sydney?

Hope someone who has done it could help me out. THanks!!!

Cheers

Guest owenker4

Boesman,

I have exactly the same question, so sorry I cannot be of help but lets hope somebody can :) the only thing is ours is tomorrow arrrrgh.... so tired of completing paperwork have left this process til the last minute and now im nervous !!

Anyway any mistakes we make at least I can let you know tomorrow if you havent had an update by then x

Guest chickeni
Boesman,

I have exactly the same question, so sorry I cannot be of help but lets hope somebody can :) the only thing is ours is tomorrow arrrrgh.... so tired of completing paperwork have left this process til the last minute and now im nervous !!

Anyway any mistakes we make at least I can let you know tomorrow if you havent had an update by then x

Hi guys,

Here is how I believe it works:-

In theory you won't need the forms that you can print from your online DIAC - I took these and they didn't need them as with ehealth all the questions etc are filled in by the dr online while you're having the medical. What they did ask for was confirmation of the request for example a print of your DIAC online application (front page with all applicants and the documents checklist is proof that diac have requested a medical and xrays etc.

I took a print of all the forms for all of us and didn't need any of them. Having said that if for some reason the e-health system doesn't work by taking the forms it covers plan b should you need it. You also need 2 passport photos for each adult and one for each child but only if the e-health DOESN'T work. Again I took these as a precaution but the system worked fine for us. In theory as long as you lodged your application online it should work.

I think that covers it but definately take a print if the screen that shows your TRN and each applicants medical requirement - I think it's the first page you see when you log in.

Hope this helps and as always if anyone knows different please share as between us all I'm sure we have the answers!

Sarah

X

Guest chickeni
Ok, I am sure this is a worn out topic, but still can't get my head round it. We booked our medicals this morning and the lady said we should 'register' for eHealth. Our application was done online and the med forms I have printed off says 160EH and 26EH at the top. I told her this, but she still said that we have to register ourselves for eHealth for them to be able to do it all online.

Now, how do we register ourselves online? If not possible, they want to know where they must send the papers/results. Now where would that be? To us or to an address in Adelaide or Sydney?

Hope someone who has done it could help me out. THanks!!!

Cheers

Which medical centre ate you going to? Ours was in Maidenhead and they were great. Can't they check that the ehealth system has a record of your TRN? There does seem to be a lot of different info coming out from the medical centres but from what I can tell they are all trying to get their heads round it too?

I'll check out which address you need to send to if it has to be paper Medicals and post again in a mo.

Sarah

X

Guest chickeni

I've had a look and can't find the info that says Adelaide or Sydney but know I've seen it somewhere! Check your 160eh forms. I wonder if that's where I saw the info but as we've done ours it wont let me download them again.

Sorry that wasnt much help!

Sarah x

Guest Opportunities

To all going for eHealth Meds,

We went for our meds on Friday 6/05/11, but I called ahead and gave the clinic that does the x-rays our TRN no. When she could not find us on the system, I gave her the main applicants passport no. and she found us on the system! Although we did it online, I still printed the 160EH and 26EH forms off our check list from our TRN no. and believe it or not, when we got to the medical examination after doing our x-rays, DIAC's online system was off line, but fortunately I had completed the Parts A,B and A on the forms, which allowed the doctor to do the uploading when it went back online again. Like Sarah, I also took photos with for everybody, just in case, and it was worth it, as he used those photos to upload.

All our meds results have already been loaded onto our TRN no. on today's date,so much quicker than a courier!

Should you need to send the meds for visa 176 with the courier, you send it to : Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre, Department of Immigration & Citizenship,4th Floor, 55 Currie Street, ADELAIDE SA 5000,AUSTRALIA and you also need to attach a sheet of paper to the contents inside the envelope with the File Reference,ICSE Request ID and your Case Officer's name on there.

Hope this helps.

Good luck with the meds, its over before you even know it!

Karen

x