Hairdresser's awaiting SS

Guest helene73

Guest helene73

Hi guys gutted by the news that we have been taken off today. I was wondering how many of us are out there in limbo at the moment, and maybe we can wait it out on our own little thread.

Helene :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Opportunities
Hi guys gutted by the news that we have been taken off today. I was wondering how many of us are out there in limbo at the moment, and maybe we can wait it out on our own little thread.

OH NO....Helene!!!!! Was it taken off today? I feel really gutted for you and the others on here that were waiting for the outcome.:sad:Will think of you.

Karen

x

Guest helene73

Yep we are off it Karen

Gutted and stressed :(

Not holding out hope after what's happened to poor Susan. May hold fire and see how the July changes affect us as I am thinking other states may be close to reaching their quota's as it is the end of year. Any how dont fancy Canberra, Tasmania or northern territories lol I will let you know if there is any news tomorrow Karen :) x

Guest Opportunities
Yep we are off it Karen

Gutted and stressed :(

Not holding out hope after what's happened to poor Susan. May hold fire and see how the July changes affect us as I am thinking other states may be close to reaching their quota's as it is the end of year. Any how dont fancy Canberra, Tasmania or northern territories lol I will let you know if there is any news tomorrow Karen :) x

Thanks Helene! Really feel for you guys...

Guest helene73
Thanks Helene! Really feel for you guys...

Just checked out the new points system and if i have to wait till july i will just scrape by so all is not lost :)

Guest moviemummy
Just checked out the new points system and if i have to wait till july i will just scrape by so all is not lost :)

Keep hanging on in there!

L x :)

Guest jasongd

Hi

I have just checked my emails and seen the one from yourself giving us the bad news.

Is there any chance that they have had enough enquiries and we are in that pile awaiting a decision or does that mean we are a 100% no as we have not heard yet

Jason

Guest karyn1

Feeling your pain :shocked:

We were living in limbo for a while last year and I know how stressful it all is! Looks like all may be ok with new list though:)

Good luck with it all,

Karyn

Guest helene73
Hi

I have just checked my emails and seen the one from yourself giving us the bad news.

Is there any chance that they have had enough enquiries and we are in that pile awaiting a decision or does that mean we are a 100% no as we have not heard yet

Jason

It's 50-50 at mo will know more Tomorrow when I hear back from SS lady in oz if you read the website it basically says when they reach each occupations quota they won't finishing processing any other apps it pretty brutal, So it's a sleepless night and wait till tomorrow but after what happen to Susan I don't hold out any hope at all. Will have to wait and see what July brings. Sorry I can't give any positive news :(

Guest helene73
Feeling your pain :shocked:

We were living in limbo for a while last year and I know how stressful it all is! Looks like all may be ok with new list though:)

Good luck with it all,

Karyn

Thanks Karyn for you kind words :)

I am so sorry for the news... its so frustrating....... I really feel for you guys!

But keep your chin up as they say, anything is possible. As you've already mentioned, the July changes are going to be ok for you anyway so that's good

Nat x

Guest helene73
I am so sorry for the news... its so frustrating....... I really feel for you guys!

But keep your chin up as they say' date=' anything is possible. As you've already mentioned, the July changes are going to be ok for you anyway so that's good

Nat x[/font']

Awww thanks Nat :)

If I did it right I should be ok lol x

Hi thats frustrating news for you sorry for you. But keep trying. We first started this process back in 2009, There where a couple of times we nearly gave up its the most stressful thing we have ever done , you put your whole life on hold. But stick with your dream its worth it in the end.

Guest shellymc

Hiya Helen OMG didnt even know about it!!!! My SS got submitted on 7th April and checked it online yesterday and it says " awaiting decision" so will check tomorrow again. So gutted and a waste of money. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Which website did you find it on?

Shelly

Guest helene73
Hiya Helen OMG didnt even know about it!!!! My SS got submitted on 7th April and checked it online yesterday and it says " awaiting decision" so will check tomorrow again. So gutted and a waste of money. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Which website did you find it on?

Shelly

It was on here checked on SA imm site and sure enough it's off!! So your now in the same boat as us if yours hasn't been granted shelly. A sleepless night for us get on to your agent first thing in the morning I spoke to mine this afternoon so I should hear back in the morning one way or another good luck shelly :) x

Guest helene73
Hi thats frustrating news for you sorry for you. But keep trying. We first started this process back in 2009, There where a couple of times we nearly gave up its the most stressful thing we have ever done , you put your whole life on hold. But stick with your dream its worth it in the end.

Thank you :) do you have your visa now them?

Guest helene73
Hi all, i really feel for you as its such a long process that changes all of the time with no real warnings. Stay in there and openings will come back around.

Fingers crossed for you all.

Thanks guys, I just know everything was going too good lol not gonna give up now anyway my visa is ready to lodge lmao :)

Thank you :) do you have your visa now them?

No we have meds on the 18th of this month , agent had to apply for an extension, Still waiting for police checks should get tem through this week. feeling stressed now as nearly there. Its been tough and all coming to a head now.

Guest helene73
No we have meds on the 18th of this month , agent had to apply for an extension, Still waiting for police checks should get tem through this week. feeling stressed now as nearly there. Its been tough and all coming to a head now.

Good luck it won't be long now :)

Stress!!!! Tell me about it!! I think this whole process is the most stressful thing I have been through lol but I know it will be worth it in the end ;) let me know how you get on it would be great to know :)

Good luck it won't be long now :)

Stress!!!! Tell me about it!! I think this whole process is the most stressful thing I have been through lol but I know it will be worth it in the end ;) let me know how you get on it would be great to know :)

Will let you know how we get on. this last couple of weks have been hard Ncol has been stressed as we had to supply bit more info on her self emplyment details for c/o all info they have had previous, but just wanted updating,

Guest helene73
Will let you know how we get on. this last couple of weks have been hard Ncol has been stressed as we had to supply bit more info on her self emplyment details for c/o all info they have had previous, but just wanted updating,

I am self employed too so if I get to that stage I will proberly have to do the same :)

Guest shellymc

Hi Hope all goes well for ur Meds, keep us informed of how you get on.

Shelly and Crichton