Hairdressers off SS list

Guest shellymc

Guest shellymc

Hi all

Just found out that hairdressers have been taken off the list, I submitted my application the end of March and they received documents on 7th April, been on website and it says " awaiting decision". Just hope it goes through, Im gutted cos it's been a long process, don't want to give up but so many obstacles.

Shelly:sad:

Guest JayandEm

Hi Shelly

We submitted our application on 19 March and our docs were lodged on 7 April, same as you and we got our SS yesterday - so you may have squeezed through!!

Fingers crossed for you.

Emma

Guest shellymc

Just checked the website and been refused, Im absolutely gutted!!! Just missed it by the skin of my teeth. Hope we can still get in. My sister lives in Melbourne but will have to wait two years before she can sponser us.

Guest Fran x

hello,

so sorry to hear your news im awaiting news myself im also a hairdresser, its been a tough day and im dreading the out come!! did you check your tracking on immigration sa is that where it told you you were refused? i keep checking mine and my agent said they will be in touch soon with some news, i truely hope you get sorted i have been to melbourne and its lovely you will get there in the end good luck xxxx

Just checked the website and been refused, Im absolutely gutted!!! Just missed it by the skin of my teeth. Hope we can still get in. My sister lives in Melbourne but will have to wait two years before she can sponser us.

:sad: Sorry, Shelly. It's awful news.

Will you have enough points to apply again after July? It's only a few weeks away, so maybe all is not lost.

What time did you check the website again?

Take care and good luck with whatever you do next...

Rachael x

Guest SusieOR

Thats really bad luck Shelly... sorry to hear... let us know what you decided to do from here???

Take Care

Susie

Guest helene73
hello,

so sorry to hear your news im awaiting news myself im also a hairdresser, its been a tough day and im dreading the out come!! did you check your tracking on immigration sa is that where it told you you were refused? i keep checking mine and my agent said they will be in touch soon with some news, i truely hope you get sorted i have been to melbourne and its lovely you will get there in the end good luck xxxx

Fran I think I can safely say the rest of us will be rejected and we will all be reapplying come July. Looks like poor shelly was our cut off :(

I am still showing as assessing on the website but a big fat rejected will be showing up anytime soon.

Take care x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest shellymc

Thanx susie, Gona give it another go in July if I can, I'm doing it for my two little ones and fingers crossed for us all. Can't believe I missed the cut off by one day!!

Thats really bad luck Shelly... sorry to hear... let us

know what you decided to do from here???

Take Care

Susie

Guest shellymc

Thanx everyone for all ur lovely comments, u have made me feel so much better and have stopped crying lol, just hope we all follow our dream and get there eventually.

Guest helene73

Just had the email basically that's it till July for the lot of us.

Sorry guys but at least we don't have long to wait :) x

Guest petal

GOOD MORNING HELEN

SO I GUESS ITS WAIT TILL JULY NOW , I FEEL FOR YOU HUN THIS IS REALLY CRAPPY BUT AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE THE POINTS TO CARRY ON IN JULY :D XX

HOW SAD AM I JUST BEEN ON SA IMMIGRATION TO LOOK AT APPLICATION STILL SAYS BEING ACCESSED THATS CRUEL AT LEAST THEY SHOULD PUT IT AT REFUSED

WHAT ARE THEY LIKE

KEEP SMILING KIDDO IT WAS LOVELY SPEAKING TO YOU, IN ABIT WILL RING AGENT ABOUT WA

KEEP YOU POSTED

SUSAN XXX :cute:

Guest SusieOR
Thanx susie, Gona give it another go in July if I can, I'm doing it for my two little ones and fingers crossed for us all. Can't believe I missed the cut off by one day!!

it is just so frustrating... I know how you feel as similar happened to us last Dec... & all I can say is, when we are all there meeting up for a BBQ & a few beers, these hiccups wont matter so much!!!!

Take care all... July will be here before you know it!!!

Susie x

Guest shellymc

Hi Helene, feel for u too. My agents haven't even bothered to email me so annoyed!!. If we submit another application in July do you think we have to pay agents fees again, bloody hope not LOL. Wish us all the luck for July. It would be so nice to look back on this when we are over there, chilling with a glass of wine.

Shelly

Guest helene73

Hi shelly I am fine about it all :)

I have a feeling we will have to pay SS but not 100% sure but we know that is something we can do ourselves I saved my draft so not too worried about that, from what I am told visa fees will roll over may have to pay a bit for amendments but we will see :)

Who is your visa agent?

Take care xoxo

Guest helene73

Hi shelly I am fine about it all :)

I have a feeling we will have to pay SS but not 100% sure but we know that is something we can do ourselves I saved my draft so not too worried about that, from what I am told visa fees will roll over may have to pay a bit for amendments but we will see :)

Who is your visa agent?

Take care xoxo

:arghh: So sorry the worst was confirmed today. Boo to SS people!! - but don't tell them I said that!!

So how many weeks before you can reapply? It'll be here before you know it :)

At least now you can relax a little - for a short while. Enjoy it while you can - you'll soon be back nervously waiting!

Glad to read you got some sleep last night. I tossed and turned and managed nearly 6 hours. It's ridiculous!

I will no doubt check in with you again later...

Rach x

Guest helene73
:arghh: So sorry the worst was confirmed today. Boo to SS people!! - but don't tell them I said that!!

So how many weeks before you can reapply? It'll be here before you know it :)

At least now you can relax a little - for a short while. Enjoy it while you can - you'll soon be back nervously waiting!

Glad to read you got some sleep last night. I tossed and turned and managed nearly 6 hours. It's ridiculous!

I will no doubt check in with you again later...

Rach x

Hi Rachel :)

We only have to wait till July to see what the changes bring!!! I have Bern told that states bring out their SS lists in December (could be a ling wait) but they may come earlier with the July changes, it's all fine for me I have time with the age thing and I have the points so just gonna go with it I will get there lol

Take care xoxo

Guest moviemummy
Hi Rachel :)

We only have to wait till July to see what the changes bring!!! I have Bern told that states bring out their SS lists in December (could be a ling wait) but they may come earlier with the July changes, it's all fine for me I have time with the age thing and I have the points so just gonna go with it I will get there lol

Take care xoxo

Hi all

I am so sorry to hear your news. It has taken us 3 long years to get this far. All I can say is hang on in there. There seems to be constant changes and yes it is very very frustrating and upsetting. Lost count of all the times we've been up against it and crying! Well me anyway!

See what July brings. Don't loose hope. You could always try for employer sponsored? I have a friend who did manage to do it that way, for hairdressing.

Keep positive, you'll find a way if you want it enough. (my mum says so!!!;))

L x

Guest helene73
Hi all

I am so sorry to hear your news. It has taken us 3 long years to get this far. All I can say is hang on in there. There seems to be constant changes and yes it is very very frustrating and upsetting. Lost count of all the times we've been up against it and crying! Well me anyway!

See what July brings. Don't loose hope. You could always try for employer sponsored? I have a friend who did manage to do it that way, for hairdressing.

Keep positive, you'll find a way if you want it enough. (my mum says so!!!;))

L x

Thank you :)

I am very positive things happen for a reason and all that!! It's certainly not the end for us, just going with the flow, no point getting stressed about something you can't change or have no control over well that's the way I see it and for a self confessed control freak I am doing ok :)

Thanks for you kind words x

Guest Fran x

hi helene,

sorry to hear its final for now, i still havent heard anything from agent she said she will be in touch when sa are but im pretty aware by now of the outcome, i too have stopped trying to obsess over it but it is still really frustrating!! i tried to look for the points thing on the gov sight but couldnt find what i was looking for, hopefully i will be ok though and hopefully our agent will keep us informed of further changes and things i guess it is just a waiting game now i too would rather wait till july before i start to look at other states as i have sister and family and uncle and family out there in sa, lets keep everthing crossed that we will get there eventually keep in touch and let me know how you get on p.s no sleep and a tad rough today ha xx

Guest helene73
hi helene,

sorry to hear its final for now, i still havent heard anything from agent she said she will be in touch when sa are but im pretty aware by now of the outcome, i too have stopped trying to obsess over it but it is still really frustrating!! i tried to look for the points thing on the gov sight but couldnt find what i was looking for, hopefully i will be ok though and hopefully our agent will keep us informed of further changes and things i guess it is just a waiting game now i too would rather wait till july before i start to look at other states as i have sister and family and uncle and family out there in sa, lets keep everthing crossed that we will get there eventually keep in touch and let me know how you get on p.s no sleep and a tad rough today ha xx

It's not good is it :( keep positive it will come good for us all In the end, I slept ok when I heard shelly's news I just knew what the outcome was so that stopped me stressing all night.

You take care and keep in touch too :) xxx

Guest helene73
I'm not a hairdresser. But all I want to say to you all is " don't give up hope. Try again in July. If it's what you all want you will get there. On our journey we had lots of sets backs and almost gave up a number of times. But we kept going and now we have our visa. Good luck to all x

It's great to hear others experiences and too know most people have had set backs too. There is no way I am giving up I will get there one way or another, thanks for your kind words

Helene :)