SS Application Decision...'No Decision yet?'...

leelee53

Hi,

Just checked on the status of my ss app, and it now says the above. Can I ask if this is likely to be a positive status update, and if people who have been granted SS had this on their app, how long did it take to then actually get SS approved? Getting a bit nervous/excited now! ;o)

Thanks,

Lisa x

Guest Viksta

can i ask where you see this? Every time I look there, is just a red box at the top saying application has been submitted? am I looking in the right place?

Guest teamV
Hi,

Just checked on the status of my ss app, and it now says the above. Can I ask if this is likely to be a positive status update, and if people who have been granted SS had this on their app, how long did it take to then actually get SS approved? Getting a bit nervous/excited now! ;o)

Thanks,

Lisa x

Thats a good sign it won't be long now:D

Hi Viks,

There should be a box underneath where it says application has been submitted with a heading in green saying 'application process' and 'milestone date'. It should then give the date your application was submitted and also when SA received your paperwork. Underneath that it should say 'Application being assessed'. Not sure what advice to give you if there is no other info on there except application submitted. Maybe try contacting them by email/phone to ask if theres a problem uploading your details onto the system?

Good luck,

Lisa.

Guest agnex99
Thats a good sign it won't be long now:D

Ya, hang on to it till it says something else on your online status... Normally will be either approved or refused shown on the system and the reason for refusal

Guest Viksta
Hi Viks,

There should be a box underneath where it says application has been submitted with a heading in green saying 'application process' and 'milestone date'. It should then give the date your application was submitted and also when SA received your paperwork. Underneath that it should say 'Application being assessed'. Not sure what advice to give you if there is no other info on there except application submitted. Maybe try contacting them by email/phone to ask if theres a problem uploading your details onto the system?

Good luck,

Lisa.

Hi lisa

Thanks for that!! Would help if I actually read it all properly really wouldn't it!! That's exactly what it says!! It currently says, application being assessed, is this what it would have always said or has it coincidently just changed???!!

Anyway thanks again, at least you made me read it properly if nothing else!!

Viks x

Hi Viks,

Glad to hear it says that as that is what it will say until it says what mine did yesterday.....Decision not yet. We have been approved for SS today so im over the moon!! I think yours should prob be within next couple of wks as you lodged your app 2 wks after me, so fingers x! Can I ask if you are the main applicant and what is your profession? Im a primary school teacher, cant wait to be working over there, i imagine its far less stressful than in the UK!

Good luck and let me know when you hear back if thats ok.

Lisa

x

Guest Viksta

I'm sure i replied to this but it hasn't come up?

I'm the main applicant and i'm also a primary teacher, i've gone for pre-primary thats what it states on my skills! think there are a few of us on here all going through it at the same time so it will be nice to keep each other updated on our progresses! Good luck with the next step x x

Hi Viks,

Glad to hear it says that as that is what it will say until it says what mine did yesterday.....Decision not yet. We have been approved for SS today so im over the moon!! I think yours should prob be within next couple of wks as you lodged your app 2 wks after me, so fingers x! Can I ask if you are the main applicant and what is your profession? Im a primary school teacher, cant wait to be working over there, i imagine its far less stressful than in the UK!

Good luck and let me know when you hear back if thats ok.

Lisa

x

:D Congratulations on getting your SS. We submitted ours 9/4/11 - doc received 19/04/11, so I'm still checking in (numerous times each day!) - OH is a carpenter. Can't wait to be posting similar and telling everyone we got the thumbs up too!

Now on with that visa! Another test on your patience!!

Rachael x

Guest pixie7

Oooo Leelee53/Lisa congratulations!!! Lisa and Viks I'm following your applications with interest- I'm primary teacher too- fingers crossed we will be posting on here sometime in June that SS approved! Rachael sure yours and Viks turn can't be far away!

Good luck all x

Guest Viksta
Oooo Leelee53/Lisa congratulations!!! Lisa and Viks I'm following your applications with interest- I'm primary teacher too- fingers crossed we will be posting on here sometime in June that SS approved! Rachael sure yours and Viks turn can't be far away!

Good luck all x

Hi Thanks Pixie (what is your real name!!!)

I feel bit more positive since reading Lisa's I'm also following you!! can't be much longer can it!!

Viks x (Vikki!)

Good luck all x

:D Ah, thanks Helen. Time will tell, that's for sure! Just gotta wait our turn - and hope we get our turn!!

Rach x

Hi Viks,

Will def keep you posted on our never ending quest to obtain a visa!! Finally completed the form online tonight, put in my card details very nervously and it said, 'contact your bank for authorisation!' Managed to finally get through to my bank and they say it cant be authorised until 9am! Its a good job its the weekend otherwise I might not be best pleased with Virgin! Ah well, these things happen! ;o)

Rachael,

Thanks alot for the congrats, its such a great feeling but can only imagine what it must feel like to actually have the visa granted!! Im sure you will hear back next week-fingers x. Keep me posted! Ps. I was in Barnsley the other day (Asda) ;o)

Lisa

x

Hi Pixie7/Helen!

Thanks alot for the congrats, only just seen your comment! Nice to hear from another person in the same job, would be great to meet up out there in the near future! ;o) Im sure you will hear back pretty soon now, SS only took 4wks to come back approved so im sure its prob the same for you. Just on with getting p/work sorted for our 176 visa now. Good luck and keep me posted ;o)

Lisa

x

Guest Viksta

Oh thats interesting about the credit card! I guess it because its quite a lot of money!! its very scary isnt it!!

Well good luck girls lets all hope we have good news soon!!

Rachael,

Thanks alot for the congrats, its such a great feeling but can only imagine what it must feel like to actually have the visa granted!! Im sure you will hear back next week-fingers x. Keep me posted! Ps. I was in Barnsley the other day (Asda) ;o)

Lisa

x

LoL! A day trip to Barnsley - I bet you could hardly contain yourself!! You'll understand why we want to move to SA!!! We are actually just a few minutes drive down the road from t'Asda. So picturesque :nah:

Let us know how you go on with the visa...

Rach x