What other Visa's ? ? ? ?

Guest jasongd

Guest jasongd

Hi,

I was reading soemones post a few weeks ago before the SS took Hairdresser off the list ( my wife) and I read the exact words referring to getting in to Australia

" Their is more than one way to skin a cat"

What other ways can I get in , I have a wife who has a positive skills assesment, I myself am ICT salesman but have not had my skills assesed as I have not finished a Degree and a young Daughter aged 4.

I would work anywhere or even go to Uni or College in Oz, I have Family there but do not want to ask their help.

Any ideas anyone ?

Jason

Guest jasongd

Thanks for the reply,

It sounds easy enough, I am going to start sending my CV to everyone, Is there any way you can find out about employers offering sponsorship.

Jason

Guest helene73

I have been told that hairdressers won't get in this way, I have a few emails from salon owners who have told me this, but going on your skills you should be fine :) really look into this cos from what I understand if you lose your job you lose your visa!!! I may be wrong on this and someone will correct me :)

Go for it you have nothing to lose.

I am waiting for the changes now will see what happens on that score but it sounds like nothing will get moving till Xmas when the SMP lists come out, so gonna chill and gear myself up for the upcoming stress may evan go book a holiday with the visa money lol

Keep in touch it will be interesting to see what happens for you

Helene :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Opportunities
Thanks for the reply,

It sounds easy enough, I am going to start sending my CV to everyone, Is there any way you can find out about employers offering sponsorship.

Jason

I know that there use to be sponsorship jobs offered on 'Nab That Job' - have not looked at their site recently.

More site to look at is the employment agencies online,in stead of just putting your occupation in as the search,try SPONSORED JOBS ICT...

Sites I know of is: www.seek.com.au,www.careerjet.com.au

Good luck!

Karen

:cute: