We got our visa today!!!!!!!!

Guest Opportunities

Guest Opportunities

Today is our day...!!!!:)We received our grant letter this morning! Such a great feeling! To God be the Glory... Always!!!!!!! Not sure that it has sunk in yet, but I can definitely get use to this feeling!:biglaugh:

To all my friends on this site, thank you for your constant support! :cute:

Karen

x

Guest hughescl
Today is our day...!!!!:)We received our grant letter this morning! Such a great feeling! To God be the Glory... Always!!!!!!! Not sure that it has sunk in yet, but I can definitely get use to this feeling!:biglaugh:

To all my friends on this site, thank you for your constant support! :cute:

Karen

x

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Claire :)

Guest helene73

Congratulations Karen I am truly happy for you guys, you deserve it, now go crack open the champers :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest boesman

Congratulations! When are planning to go and to which town? Can't wait for that letter! I'm living and believing it in faith and started sorting and throwing out stuff. x

Guest Opportunities
Congratulations! When are planning to go and to which town? Can't wait for that letter! I'm living and believing it in faith and started sorting and throwing out stuff. x

Thanks for the wishes! We are planning to go over first week in December as my children need to complete their school year (our school year is from Jan-Dec).We are heading to Adelaide(not set on a particular area yet,although we have looked at Happy Valley,Reynella,Hallett Cove). Keep on believing it and your faith will not let you down!

Karen

x

Guest Opportunities
Congratulations Karen I am truly happy for you guys, you deserve it, now go crack open the champers :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running out quickly to get some bubbly for the celebrations tonight!

Karen

x

Guest Opportunities
Congratulations. Hope you have a good time celibrating tonight.

Good luck with the next stage "moving over":jiggy:

Thanks,you are still in my thoughts re referred meds!

Karen

x

Guest Opportunities

Lindie,

We plan to go over in December. We have been looking at Happy Valley,Rynella and Hallett Cove in Adelaide.

Just keep the faith!

Karen

x

Guest Opportunities
RIPPER.....have a good old drink..not long and you be here.....nice work....

HG

Any input on the areas mentioned seeing that you have been there for some time? We visited last year September and really loved Adelaide,Melbourne was just too big for us!

Any guidance on other areas...? We have children(3), one will be going to year 10 and the other to year 4 in 2012 and the little one(22 mths) will at first stay with me. We enjoy walks,the park,leafy areas but also close to maybe a Shopping Centre,maybe like Marion Shopping. Glenelg is also beautiful, but would prefer to stay little more inland. Quite a moutful?! Haven't even started on the areas where OH needs to look for employment.

Thanks

Karen

We lived in Seaford when we first got here great area, one street back from beach, 5 minute wlak to shops, Big W, Foodland and lots of others....New train system will be goind in soon that will go straight into the city.

Schools pretty good we have lil man in Moana Primary....very good school he loves it.

We now live down in Aldinga Beach we built our own place, the only issue i have is the commute into work it takes me about an hour which aint too bad, but when your doing it in a 3.5L Pajero its a bit expensive...lol

Aldinga is growing too..lotsa buildning oing on in and around the shops...beautiful beaches....nice gentle slopes into the sea...

Hallet Cove nice, shopping mall down there, but Hallett cove not my thing...we have have differing ideas of where we want to live....

What does your other half do?

Hope this helps a little...

HG

Guest Opportunities
We lived in Seaford when we first got here great area, one street back from beach, 5 minute wlak to shops, Big W, Foodland and lots of others....New train system will be goind in soon that will go straight into the city.

Schools pretty good we have lil man in Moana Primary....very good school he loves it.

We now live down in Aldinga Beach we built our own place, the only issue i have is the commute into work it takes me about an hour which aint too bad, but when your doing it in a 3.5L Pajero its a bit expensive...lol

Aldinga is growing too..lotsa buildning oing on in and around the shops...beautiful beaches....nice gentle slopes into the sea...

Hallet Cove nice, shopping mall down there, but Hallett cove not my thing...we have have differing ideas of where we want to live....

What does your other half do?

Hope this helps a little...

HG

Thanks for the feedback. My OH is a welder. Will google Seaford on map tonight when OH is home.

Karen

Guest The Standalofts

Thats fantastic news - I hope you enjoy the celebrations!

My OH is a welder to and thinking about the same areas as yourself. We are currently trying to sell the house (would like to head out Jan 12). Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Lesley

Guest Opportunities

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and the best wishes re our grant today! Good luck to everyone still waiting... Will still be cheering you guys along!

Karen

x