Advice RE Driving License?

Guest Claire

Guest Claire

Hi All!

Looking for some advice, can anyone explain how you go about driving in SA, I have been driving for 9 years, and on reading the SA immigration website I found it contradictory!

Beacause I have been driving for more than 5 years do I need to re-sit my test in order to drive in SA?

Any info much appreciated!

Thanks

Claire :) x

Hi All!

Looking for some advice, can anyone explain how you go about driving in SA, I have been driving for 9 years, and on reading the SA immigration website I found it contradictory!

Beacause I have been driving for more than 5 years do I need to re-sit my test in order to drive in SA?

Any info much appreciated!

Thanks

Claire :) x

Just go into your local driving centre and swap your licence over...no worries....have your photo taken pay the fee too easy....

HG

Guest Claire
Just go into your local driving centre and swap your licence over...no worries....have your photo taken pay the fee too easy....

HG

Oh excellent, I was worrying! Thought I would have to re-sit my test!

Wohoooooo

Thanks

Claire x

Guest cornish Busdriver

you only have to resit your test if you drive or planning to drive a truck or bus and the test is realy easy as well.