cost of medicals

Guest edenfieldpoms

Guest edenfieldpoms

hi we are looking at booking our medicals at the clinic in manchester and just wondered if anyone had an idea of the costs, we are 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and 3. Also has anyone booked recently and know how long it takes to book appointments?

any help would be really appreciated.

thanks

april:jiggy:

Guest dalton

prices dont seem to be same across the board just booked ares for june there was a wait of about 4/6 weeks this is in a barkshire clinic cost £200 per adult under 14 was £170.00 & may lad is 9 so he was £85.00

Guest edenfieldpoms

thanks alot for that can i ask you how long did you have to wait for your appointments and how long does it take? I am looking at booking them tomorrow.

thanks april

we had our medicals done in manchester with Dr Smith he was brilliant. It cost us approx £820 for 2 adults and 2 children 3 and 8. it cost us more because if you have tattoos or piercings you have to have Hepatitis blood tests as well they cost approx £75 each. we got our appt within 2wks from booking but it depends when you can go they see alot of people every day. would say if your going by train into picadilly just jump in a taxi it costs about £5 to get to clinic but a lot easier than walking.

hope this helps

hi

we booked our appointments a week ago , the earliest we could get in was the 6 june , there seems to be about a 4 week waiting list in manchester , when you phone and book they will email you with the prices, we are 2 adults and 2 childre (17 , 12 ) but i think if they are 12 or over adult prices count , ous is going to cost £940 ish

ian

We went to Maidenhead, waited 5 weeks for an appointment which we booked on 4th April (could have been quicker if there hadn't been so many bank holidays and easter in April!)

Had them done over a week ago but haven't got a tracking number yet - hopefully all will be well and they'll be on their way to Sydney in the next few days.

We paid £200 each but don't know how much they charge for children. Chose them rather than London as it was an easy stress-free drive, free parking and time to relax by the river or in their garden to ensure the BP behaved!

Guest owenker4

Hiya,

We had ours on Tuesday in Manchester. We had to wait 4 weeks for an appointment, ours was 2 adults a 14 year old and a 6 year old. The costs were £120 x 3 for the medicals and £65 for the 6 yr old. £92 x 3 for chest xrays. £20 admin charge x 4 because we done e-med and then I had to have a Hep A & B blood test because of tattoo's they were £39 & £29, we then paid on a visa credit card and they charged about £10 for that too !!! They were very efficient and made you feel very welcome (even though they must do hundreds a week) anyway our total cost was £903 !! My OH's and my 2 childrens are already finalised on the DIAC website, just waiting for mine to be updated :)

Hope this helps xx

Kerry x

Guest JayandEm

We had ours done in Cardiff yesterday and I only booked it last Wednesday!! The standard medical was £290 each but OH had to have additional Hep tests as he has "extensive tattoos"!! which came to £85. The doctor has said the results will be ready to be uploaded next Tuesday.

Emma

Guest owenker4

April,

We are in a place called Skelmersdale which is in between Wigan and Liverpool (nothing much to write home about !!!)

xx Kerry xx