SA Sponsorship Approved

Guest jill wright

Guest jill wright

Hi all

Just I thought I'd update you on where we are at now.Well today learnt we have our SA sponsorship approved so thats two down one to go. Just one thing I know you have six months in which to lodge the visa application for SIR 475 don't know whether to submit it straight away or hold out five months to see the response to house sale. This would give us a few months grace.Just don't want to face the nightmare scenario of getting the visa having not sold. Sorry to ramble but you know how thoughts race through your head when you hit the next stage.

For now gonna celebrate Getting SA sponsorship

:D:D:D:D

Happy New Year to you all

Jill(40) Phil(40 next week)Lucy(15)Daniel(11) Thomas (6)

Congratulations on the sponsership. We are desparately trying to get the last bits finished in the house (started revamping downstairs toilet/shower room before we decided to leave) to put it on the market. I wouldn't wait 5 months but maybe a few so your house is well on the market.

Hi all

Just I thought I'd update you on where we are at now.Well today learnt we have our SA sponsorship approved so thats two down one to go. Just one thing I know you have six months in which to lodge the visa application for SIR 475 don't know whether to submit it straight away or hold out five months to see the response to house sale. This would give us a few months grace.Just don't want to face the nightmare scenario of getting the visa having not sold. Sorry to ramble but you know how thoughts race through your head when you hit the next stage.

For now gonna celebrate Getting SA sponsorship

:D:D:D:D

Happy New Year to you all

Jill(40) Phil(40 next week)Lucy(15)Daniel(11) Thomas (6)

Hi, well done on the sponsorship, I have the sir 495 that the 475 replaced and was given untill 21 May to enter aus, this was because the police clearences would be a year old ( we had to get them early as some had to come from china) if you wait until you are asked to supply the police checks and medicals you would have a year from when you received them to enter Aus. They somtimes change the rules for visas, it may be best if you applied now while you know you can get one.

Simon