SS Approved!!!! Yippeeeee!!!!

mawsnmorgs

:D Yay!!!

OH got a call from our agent this morning to confirm we have got our SS approved today!

Had to chuckle - I have been checking the applicaion progress every day (MANY times) and for some reason I DIDN'T check before leaving for work this morning...

Such a relief and much quicker than had been suggested. It is only 4 weeks today since they received all our documents!

Not quite got all our visa info together - thought we'd still have a few weeks to do that yet!! So we'll be busy, busy, busy, for the next few days doing what perhaps we should have done already! :goofy:

I'm sooooooo excited - another step nearer the dream!!!

Congrats to anyone else who has received their SS today :D

and if you are still waiting to hear, it shouldn't be too long now!

Rach xx

Guest guest7008

Many congrats to you.....its a great feeling to pass yet another hurdle!! we got our SS on 29th April, have just lodged to DIAC so now another waiting games begins........Many congrats again Helen

Guest helene73

Congratulations :) now get cracking with that visa, I will let you have tonight off to celebrate your SS but you better be on it tomorrow!!!!! (that's me booting you up the butt and being bossy hehehe)

Well one more week till i get a big fat REJECTED!! just hopeing they screw up and accidentally put ACCEPTED :) i can daydream lol

Well i have a holiday to keep my mind off visa stuff now shopping should help lol :)

have fun celebrateing and we will catch up soon xoxo

Guest moviemummy
:D Yay!!!

OH got a call from our agent this morning to confirm we have got our SS approved today!

Had to chuckle - I have been checking the applicaion progress every day (MANY times) and for some reason I DIDN'T check before leaving for work this morning...

Such a relief and much quicker than had been suggested. It is only 4 weeks today since they received all our documents!

Not quite got all our visa info together - thought we'd still have a few weeks to do that yet!! So we'll be busy, busy, busy, for the next few days doing what perhaps we should have done already! :goofy:

I'm sooooooo excited - another step nearer the dream!!!

Congrats to anyone else who has received their SS today :D

and if you are still waiting to hear, it shouldn't be too long now!

Rach xx

Hi Rach

Congratulations, it's a great feeling.

Good luck with your application.

L x :)

Guest The Standrings

Congratulations, good luck with the next bit! We just been assigned a CO today 13 days after we put our visa app in, things are certainly moving!!!

xxx

Guest helene73
Congratulations, good luck with the next bit! We just been assigned a CO today 13 days after we put our visa app in, things are certainly moving!!!

xxx

That's brilliant your nearly there guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh thats great news!!! Didn't think you would be waiting that long after me! ;o)

Good luck with the visa app, are you using an agent/doing it alone? let me know if you need any help with things.

Lisa ;o)

Thanks, Lisa.

We are using an agent - need someone to keep giving us a kick up the rear to get things done!! We have(supposedly) been getting all the info together for the visa since the SS application was sent - not got much further with it! Now that it has been granted we know the clock is ticking and the we HAVE to get on with it. Busy weekend planned!!

Will definitely come knocking if we get stuck! My biggest hurdle is the de facto statement - just need to get my head in the right place, I suppose!

Thanks again :)

Rach x