Maylasia airline

Guest helene73

Hi i flew with them in October when we went out to Perth, i can't fault them nice planes, great service, food nice (apart from one choice for breakfast fish and rice errrrrrr wrong on so many levels lol)

We found the prices reasonable and KL airport is amazing we only had just over 1hour on the way out could have done with a lot longer with all the shops!!! :)

Guest lnother
Hi I have been pricing flights up for later this year and maylasia airlines seem really reasonable. Has anyone flew with them before . Your opinions will be appreciated .

Hi, I've been checking flight prices as I want to go out in September/October to make plans for the big move. I saw that Malaysia was the cheapest but didn't know if the prices were generally this high. I've only ever flown with a package before so didn't know the price of the flights. Have you been tracking them? I was wondering if they were likely to go down the closer we got to departure.

Any info would be useful, if they aren't likely to go down I will get on and book with Malaysia.