Evidence of State Nomination

Guest JayandEm

Guest JayandEm

Hi

I was just checking the status of my 176 evisa which I submitted 2 weeks ago and noticed that in the document checklist, the Evidence of State Nomination still says "required". Does that automatically change when the DIAC have received the 1100 from SA or does it stay as "required" until I get a case officer and then they change it to received. Should I start worrying that the 1100 hasn't made it to the DIAC yet from SA? SA confirmed by email that it had been sent on 10 May? Lol, I personally think I am being paranoid but your comments would be appreciated, ha ha!!!!!

Guest Opportunities

Paranoid? You just being human... From our experience, I was also checking that state nomination line forever...! We have been granted our visa and it still says "required", it never changed!

Good luck!

Karen

Guest natmark

I think it depends on how 'on the ball' your case officer is. Ours has changed to met but like Karen says some have their visa and it still says required.

Natalie

Guest JayandEm

Thanks for your replies Karen and Natalie

We had our CO assigned today and the Evidence of State Nomination has been marked as met, woo hoo!!

Thanks for your replies Karen and Natalie

We had our CO assigned today and the Evidence of State Nomination has been marked as met, woo hoo!!

:D Yay! I bet that was a relief! So is it medicals and police checks next? (Then the big green light).

Good luck with it all...

Rachael x

Guest JayandEm
:D Yay! I bet that was a relief! So is it medicals and police checks next? (Then the big green light).

Good luck with it all...

Rachael x

Yes it was a releif and lovely suprise to get a CO so quickly!! We have already had our meds done, just waiting for the police checks. I really wish I had paid for them to be expedited now, I emailed ACRO a chaser and they said they're not going to be dispatched until 2 June (I posted them on 13 May) which is more than the 10 working days they estimate and I have taken into account the bank holiday - the buggars. I've sent them a shirty email and they're ignoring me now, lol!

Emma x

Yes it was a releif and lovely suprise to get a CO so quickly!! We have already had our meds done, just waiting for the police checks. I really wish I had paid for them to be expedited now, I emailed ACRO a chaser and they said they're not going to be dispatched until 2 June (I posted them on 13 May) which is more than the 10 working days they estimate and I have taken into account the bank holiday - the buggars. I've sent them a shirty email and they're ignoring me now, lol!

Emma x

:skeptical: Cheeky so and sos - it's not as if they are doing it for free! You'd think they'd be obliged to keep as close to their advertised time limits as possible. We should be lodging our visa next week. I'm now considering applying before we get a CO, if that's how long they are taking!

I'm sure it will all be fine - done and dusted next week. I'll watch out for you posting a message about it!! :)

Rach x