'No Decision Made Yet'!!

Guest Viksta

Guest Viksta

Just logged on to my SS app and expected to see the same screen staring back at me, but it has actually changed and now says 'no decision made yet' i'm sure i've read on here that other people have had this and it changed pretty quickly after this??? What have other people found after seeing this??? Getting really nervous now, coz if we get that, then its all systems go -Scary stuff!!!

Viks xx:p

Hi Viks!

That's FAB news for you!! We had the same thing then the following day we got APPROVED!! I would put my money on the same thing happening to you, how exciting!! Get up bright n early tomo and you may just be smiling all day long!! Pls let me know ;o)

Good luck,

Lisa x

Guest Viksta

Ah thanks!! I had a feeling it was one of your threads that i'd read that in!! Bit weird how they put that, then change it next day!! I nearly fell off my chair when i'd seen it had changed tonight!! Been looking at the same screen for bout four weeks now!!

How your things going??

Viks x

Hi Viks,

Yeah I remember that same feeling, continually checking at least twice a day and then suddenly it changed to that! I didnt have a clue what it meant either, but thankfully I had a few replies saying its good news so I waited up that same night untill it was morning in SA to check it again!! (Sad I know but I just wanted to see it to believe it if you know what I mean) ;o)

We submitted the 176 visa online on May 14th, and we should get a case officer within 2wks of lodging (according to the latest info on website) so thats great news. Cannot believe how fast they seem to be processing them, I expected hearing towards the end of the yr but hopefully will only be a couple of months now (or less) untill we get granted the visa!

As soon as we found out about getting SS approval we put our house on the market. Really hoping it sells quickly as we will def be out there this year all being well. When are you aiming to be out there? You teach dont you? Will you be hoping to work right away? Any particular areas that you like the look of? Been doing a bit more research tonight and we like the look of Aldinga Beach which is South of the city (been advised to go south by a friend who lives there).

Well, will keep everything crossed for you Viks that you hear some news tomo/Wed on your SS app.

Bedtime me thinks now! ;o)

Lisa

x

Guest Viksta

Woo Hoo we got it!!!

just checked it and it says approved - congratulations!!

Not sure when we want to go really, we kinda want another baby, but that may have to wait now!!! we can't apply for visa yet coz my babies passport hasn't come thru yet!! fingers crossed that comes quickly!!

ahhh so excited/scared/confused, keep me posted too x