Visa granted.....westham religated

minty

I cannot belive it.

After 54 days of having one of our meds referred i checked our emails this morning and it has all happened in one night.

Last meds have been finalised, status changed, CO hit the button and after over 2 years of the process we have our 176 VISA :jiggy:

We got the full year to validate aswell and the house has just gone on the market so fingers crossed we will be out sometime later this year :)

Im going to spend the day at work being a right royal pain in the ass :P and then out for a meal and a beer or Two tonight to celibrate.

Bad news is that Westham got religated so this jing and yang thing really does work.

Good luck to those still waiting.

Guest jaxndel

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Enjoy the celebrations. Guess what ....... we have just found out we have all been approved. Haven't been told how long we have to validate the visa but sure we will hear in the next few days.

What a good day :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Enjoy the celebrations. Guess what ....... we have just found out we have all been approved. Haven't been told how long we have to validate the visa but sure we will hear in the next few days.

What a good day :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Excellent news for you to congratulations :jiggy:

Guest mnother

well done guys all the best for the big move !!!

I cannot belive it.

After 54 days of having one of our meds referred i checked our emails this morning and it has all happened in one night.

Last meds have been finalised, status changed, CO hit the button and after over 2 years of the process we have our 176 VISA :jiggy:

We got the full year to validate aswell and the house has just gone on the market so fingers crossed we will be out sometime later this year :)

Im going to spend the day at work being a right royal pain in the ass :P and then out for a meal and a beer or Two tonight to celibrate.

Bad news is that Westham got religated so this jing and yang thing really does work.

Guest guest7008

Many congrats to you all....have been watching your progress and had all fingers crossed that your medicals would be finalized soon! Well done and enjoy all your celebrations! The Rimmer's

Guest Angie12

' CONGRATULATIONS ' :jiggy:

Thats fantastic news , well done !!!!

Enjoy the celebrations , its a fab feeling that you know for sure that your def going !!!

I know i'm still feeling it , and when both me and OH are having a bad day we remind ourselves where we're going ;)

Good luck with the BIG move :cute:

Guest bosco

you bet and drink plenty of it you all deserve a good one after that wait.we hoping to celebrate two weeks as thats when co makes decison.

I cannot belive it.

Ah, fantastic news! 2 years, blimey, you have kept the faith!!

With all that 'keeping the faith' I'm sure you know how to celebrate, too!!

Enjoy your celebrations and good luck with selling the house...

Rachael x

What a good day :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:DHey, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to you, too.

I love reading all the good news on here. Keeps me going!

Good luck with everything. Keep us all posted...

Rachael x