yes yes yes visa 176

chrisfen46

:D:jiggy::elvis::P everybody!! WHOOP WHOOP we have our 176 visa, just had the phone call from emigration officer, husband and i on mega high. will celebrate when he gets in from work.Champagne all round......Thanks to every1 for the support and info,.. poms in Adelaide rocks. To all that are on this journey.Good luck!!! life is 1 big journey, enjoy the ride..........xxxxxxx

Guest Opportunities
everybody!! WHOOP WHOOP we have our 176 visa, just had the phone call from emigration officer, husband and i on mega high. will celebrate when he gets in from work.Champagne all round......Thanks to every1 for the support and info,.. poms in Adelaide rocks. To all that are on this journey.Good luck!!! life is 1 big journey, enjoy the ride..........xxxxxxx

A huge congrats to you guys!!!!! Great news! Enjoy those celebrations tonight and right through the weekend!

Karen

x;)

Guest MasterEales
everybody!! WHOOP WHOOP we have our 176 visa, just had the phone call from emigration officer, husband and i on mega high. will celebrate when he gets in from work.Champagne all round......Thanks to every1 for the support and info,.. poms in Adelaide rocks. To all that are on this journey.Good luck!!! life is 1 big journey, enjoy the ride..........xxxxxxx

Congrats!

So does the emigration officer ring when you get the 176 visa? :)

Great news it just takes a while for it to sink in now.

I found it a bit of an anti-climax when we had nothing left to think about but then it all starts again selling or renting house, setting dates,removals finding where to rent.

Just about sorted now and ready to go in Sept.

Good luck.

Guest teresa lynch

WOW thats great news I bet you're in a state of disbelief!!:jiggy:

I hope that we are in your position once we've done our med on th 31st and had a little hol in britany. Im hoping beyond hope that we return to find an email from our agent saying visa granted.

How long do you have to validate the visa?? Where are you hoping to settle?

Congratulations again enjoy the celebrations.

Teresa

:D:jiggy::elvis::P everybody!! WHOOP WHOOP we have our 176 visa, just had the phone call from emigration officer, husband and i on mega high. will celebrate when he gets in from work.Champagne all round......Thanks to every1 for the support and info,.. poms in Adelaide rocks. To all that are on this journey.Good luck!!! life is 1 big journey, enjoy the ride..........xxxxxxx

He shoots, he scores..thats great news remember when our was granted....i still have the email saved....

Great news....

HG

WOW thats great news I bet you're in a state of disbelief!!:jiggy:

I hope that we are in your position once we've done our med on th 31st and had a little hol in britany. Im hoping beyond hope that we return to find an email from our agent saying visa granted.

How long do you have to validate the visa?? Where are you hoping to settle?

Congratulations again enjoy the celebrations.

Teresa

Hi Teresa thanks yes we are both over the moon its seems unreal , fantastic.. we have until 04/05/2012 so we got 12 months, we are looking at seaford Nicol is looking at rentals in that area. It doesnt take long once meds are done so good luck .And the meds are nothing to worry about

Guest moviemummy

Fantstic. You have been on this road for so long now it is a great feeling.

Now start the next bit...

Good luck, see you down under!

L x

Guest teresa lynch

Will have a look again at seaford on realestate.com.au have you checked Moana out? Friend of mine lived there for 3 years a while ago and said it's amazing he even even saw a whale and calf while walking along the cliffs.

Are you planning on shortterm renal for a few weeks when you arrive? We found Acacia Rentals very good for price/what they provide. We hope to book with them for 6 weeks if they have the availability the find a rental before we buy.

Are you needing to sell a house now or you free to go?

Teresa

Will have a look again at seaford on realestate.com.au have you checked Moana out? Friend of mine lived there for 3 years a while ago and said it's amazing he even even saw a whale and calf while walking along the cliffs.

Are you planning on shortterm renal for a few weeks when you arrive? We found Acacia Rentals very good for price/what they provide. We hope to book with them for 6 weeks if they have the availability the find a rental before we buy.

Are you needing to sell a house now or you free to go?

Teresa

yes we need to sell house , but have a couple of people interested just spoke to some one today they are looking for a property to buy and rent out it will sell in the next month been positive now . just waiting for an offer, nic has checked moana and likes that area aswell . we will look for short term rental first then take it from there.

Guest teresa lynch

We're hoping that we can get out to Oz by November all being well with meds and PC's in time for my sons 12th birthday and my OH Edd's 40th!

Can't wait to receive 'THAT EMAIL'!!

It seems so close but still outta reach at the moment.

Edd is a mechanic and we are hoping jobs will be plentyful he'll be looking for a workshop managers post and I am hoping to work full time once the children are settled into school.

So much to think about but nothing a bottle of wine cant help!:o

Teresa x

Guest The Standrings
:D:jiggy::elvis: everybody!! WHOOP WHOOP we have our 176 visa, just had the phone call from emigration officer, husband and i on mega high. will celebrate when he gets in from work.Champagne all round......Thanks to every1 for the support and info,.. poms in Adelaide rocks. To all that are on this journey.Good luck!!! life is 1 big journey, enjoy the ride..........xxxxxxx

Woooo, massive congratulations, enjoy your champers and good luck with the rest of your journey! Hopefully the house will go quick so you can be sitting in the sun by Oct!

Em

xx:biglaugh:

Guest jaxndel

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Fantastic news. Enjoy the celebrations.

Guest The Standalofts

Thats great news - congratulations. Enjoy the celebrations & good luck with the next leg of your journey!

Lesley