VISA Stamp

minty

Hello,

Has anyone who has got there visa had there visas stamped recently ?

I have looked on the Ausltralian high commision website and it says this -

Send your passport by secure mail (Special Delivery silver pouch recommended for clients in the UK) to:

Visa Evidencing Unit

Migration Branch

Australian High Commission

Strand London WC2B 4LA

I know you dont need it but i still want it anyway so can anyone confirm that this is the right place to send them of to?

Hello,

Has anyone who has got there visa had there visas stamped recently ?

I have looked on the Ausltralian high commision website and it says this -

Send your passport by secure mail (Special Delivery silver pouch recommended for clients in the UK) to:

Visa Evidencing Unit

Migration Branch

Australian High Commission

Strand London WC2B 4LA

I know you dont need it but i still want it anyway so can anyone confirm that this is the right place to send them of to?

Hi,

we went into London this month to get our stamps in the passports, the address you have posted is the place we visited, the office is open 09.00 - 11.00.

Sharon

Guest Guest6899

We posted our passports down on Wednesday after info from our agent, but initially we emailed the Australian embassy they advised it doesnt need to be done as its in the passport electronically. But we wanted to actually see it!!!

Lisa

Guest natmark
We posted our passports down on Wednesday after info from our agent, but initially we emailed the Australian embassy they advised it doesnt need to be done as its in the passport electronically. But we wanted to actually see it!!!

Lisa

My hubby will be happy. He wants to see the visa (if we get it!) in his passport.

Do you have to send additional postage so they can send it back to you?

Natalie

Lisa

Same here, i know its not needed but i want to see it.

Possible sad but hey ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest6899
My hubby will be happy. He wants to see the visa (if we get it!) in his passport.

Do you have to send additional postage so they can send it back to you?

Natalie

Hi Nat, yes i paid for registered return special posty thing a bit pricey but worth it. My agent advised you have to pay for return.

Lisa

Guest Guest6899
Same here, i know its not needed but i want to see it.

Possible sad but hey ho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, we were dissapointed when the embassy said you didnt need it!!! after all the stress and money spent i want to see it actually in the passports :biglaugh:

Lisa

Guest natmark
Hi Nat, yes i paid for registered return special posty thing a bit pricey but worth it. My agent advised you have to pay for return.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa, I'll remember that when it's our turn!

Natalie

Guest libbysmum

Hiya yes we did this a couple of weeks back, thats the address we sent them to. They don't look up to much in the passport but was well worth doing, can show them off to family now!!

Oh and we included a prepaid special delivery envelope for the return of our passports. (think it tells you this on their website anyway though)

Guest dwethe
Thanks Lisa, I'll remember that when it's our turn!

Natalie

Hi Natalie, were did you have your medicals, we had ours the 21st may?

Guest natmark
Hi Natalie, were did you have your medicals, we had ours the 21st may?

We had ours done at Brentwood. Hoping to have the results uploaded via e-health next week. Fingers crossed for a positive result soon!

Where did you have yours done?

Natalie

We got our passports done last month. just follow the instructions on their site and include silver pre-paid special delivery envelope.

Better to have than not, just think if the computers crashed and they could not access visa info!!!?

Nice to look at and keep for memories after all the hard work and money to get it:-)

Guest dwethe
We had ours done at Brentwood. Hoping to have the results uploaded via e-health next week. Fingers crossed for a positive result soon!

Where did you have yours done?

Natalie

We had ours at Birmingham, only had to wait 2 weeks for appointment, and was on a saturday which always helps with work.

well thats 7 days down, should find out resuts next week.....

Guest natmark
We had ours at Birmingham, only had to wait 2 weeks for appointment, and was on a saturday which always helps with work.

well thats 7 days down, should find out resuts next week.....

I called the clinic yesterday and apparently all our results are sitting there waiting for the doctor to sign them off, and he won't be in until Tuesday or wednesday. It's more annoying now knowing that they are just sitting there! Hopefully not too much longer now before we get an answer.

Good luck to you

Natalie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest helene73
WWWWWWWWWhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got passports back today with visa stamps in :jiggy:

Yeah i know im sad but now i can see my visa :embarrassed:

And it was FREE apart from postage :D

It's not sad at all, I know I will want to see something after all this cash we have spent lol

I bet it know seems so real seeing it, have you booked your flights yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

WWWWWWWWWhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got passports back today with visa stamps in :jiggy:

Yeah i know im sad but now i can see my visa :embarrassed:

And it was FREE apart from postage :D

Well I'm sad too, it still makes me smile looking at mine!

Gill x;)

Guest R175

I am sad too... I just makes me smile all over when I look and see that little piece of sticky paper and then my activation stamp...hopefully the next stamp will be my last for a while...

It's not sad at all, I know I will want to see something after all this cash we have spent lol

I bet it know seems so real seeing it, have you booked your flights yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Hello, no not booked flights yet, want to wait untill house exchanges so we are tied in with the buyers.

Then have to work 4 weeks notice so if all goes well should be end of August ish to get out there.

Guest Angie12

Hay

Just wanted to confirm that we too are guilty of being sad too !!!;)

Whenever we're having a poo day :sad: we sit back and take a look at our passports , yes things are soooo gonna get better , yay !!!! :biglaugh:

'' Can't wait '' :jiggy:

Guest moviemummy
Well I'm sad too, it still makes me smile looking at mine!

Gill x;)

Us too!!!

We got ours back yesterday. Lovely. Got sore face from smiling. :D

L x

I totally agree, we were dissapointed when the embassy said you didnt need it!!! after all the stress and money spent i want to see it actually in the passports :biglaugh:

Lisa

Quite agree - hope to go to The Strand in person to get ours 'done' when the time arrives. I know the office is open from 9.00 - 11.00 (or similar) but do you need to make an appointment as the time slot is comparatively short each day?