Petals on going story !!!

Guest petal

Guest petal

HI GUYS ,

THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL A HEADS UP ON GOING SAGA. WELL AFTER FINALLY GETTING OVER THE SHOCK AND ALL THE DRAMA HAVING OH SKILL'S OCC BEING TAKEN OFF SS, 11 DAYS OF PAINFUL WAITING :sad:.

WELL THEN SPEAKING TO OUR AGENT AND FOUND WA HAD STILL HAD DEANS SKILL ON THERE AND HAVING A FEW GLASSES AND A CHAT WE DECIDED TO GO FOR IT , WHAT COULD WE LOSE.

I MUST ADMIT I WAS A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE AS TIME WAS AGAINST US AND THAT JULY 1ST WAS GETTING EVEN CLOSER. ANYWAY WE PUT THE WA SS IN ON 18TH MAY THINKING WE WOULD BE LUCKY TO GET IT OR EVEN IF WE WOULD BE LOOKED AT , AND GUESS WHAT YESTERDAY LOOKING AT EMAILS ON HUBBY'S PHONE FOUND WE HAD BEEN EXCEPTED FOR WA SS,, CANT QUITE BELIEVE IT 8 DAYS IN TOTAL NOT COUNTING WEEKEND LOL .

AS YOU CAN IMAGINE WE ARE OVER THE MOON REALLY SEEMS IRONIC REALLY AS WA WAS THE ORIGNAL STATE WE WANTED BUT WAS ADVISED SA WAS GOING QUICKER MUST BE FATE :jiggy:

WELL VISA WENT IN YESTERDAY TO DIAC AND NOW WERE FILLING IN POLICE APPLICATION ITS ALL GO IN THE RAMPLINGS HOUSE REALLY CRAZY , BUT WE CLDNT BE HAPPIER.

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OFF YOU ON HERE WHO KEPT ME GOING WHEN I DID FEEL ABSOLUTEY GUTTED YOU ALL KEPT MY SPIRITS UP AND SAID IT WILL BE FINE AND LOOK WHATS HAPPENED NOW .

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST ON HERE AND TO CONTINUE TO WATCH PEOPLE,S JOURNEYS I HAVE MADE SOME REALLY GREAT FRIENDS ON HERE AND FEEL ITS ONE BIG FAMILY :notworthy:.

WELL HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND AND WILL POST SOON

WITH LOVE & FRIENDSHIP

SUSAN XXXX

Guest Roo1

Oooh how exciting for you both, it looks like things are moving in the right direction for you. I'll be watching for your updates :D

Beautiful sign off (love and friendship) more people should say it!!

Judi x

Guest helene73

:) I am over the moon for you and Dean :) as soon as I saw your number pop up yesterday morning I knew you had it and you sooooooo deserve it. Uh fab burgers and sizzlers I hope they have them in SA!!!!

Best of luck with the next stage my friend and you will be the first to know how I get on, have a great boozy weekend.

Love and hugs

Helene xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk