SS not accepting apps!!

Bevev's

Gutted today, still waiting for anmc to approve skills (only 1 person doing them until at least July!!), eager to get on with it all and I've just found out that SS is not accepting applications, closed for applications for the near future!! :sad:

Well done all you getting good news about your visa's.:D

Guest Becster19

They will open again in July, don't worry. Im in the same boat. I had to wait until I had been in my job a year as the previous year I had been on maternity. The year was up on the 20th May and I passed by IELTS and got the results and then found out we would have to wait. So frustrating as we have been waiting since Jan. It will be us soon, getting our visas and planning our flights :)

Guest vicky_1970

I'm in the same boat too - got skills assessment back on 2nd May - the day they closed applications down for SS !!

Still only a month to go and we should be off again hopefully !!

Vicky