We got it!!!

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

Well some of you will know we had a bit of a small window of opportunity to get our SS in on Monday 2nd May as we only got our IELTS results on the Thursday and then bank holidays were against us.

Someone from PIO stepped in to save the day and help with couriers (naughty word in our house now!) and we made the deadline!

Well 4 weeks later and we got state sponsorship!!!! Love writing that:D

Can I just thank all on this site- I was touched that people were concerned for us and even PM'd me to check all was ok :cute: (Vikki) thanks so much - on to the visa!!:jiggy:

Guest moviemummy
Well some of you will know we had a bit of a small window of opportunity to get our SS in on Monday 2nd May as we only got our IELTS results on the Thursday and then bank holidays were against us.

Someone from PIO stepped in to save the day and help with couriers (naughty word in our house now!) and we made the deadline!

Well 4 weeks later and we got state sponsorship!!!! Love writing that:D

Can I just thank all on this site- I was touched that people were concerned for us and even PM'd me to check all was ok :cute: (Vikki) thanks so much - on to the visa!!:jiggy:

Well done. Just the visa to do now!

Good luck with the rest of the process.

L x

Guest Viksta

Yey!!! Really pleased for you guys!! Such a good feeling hey!!!

Big congratulations!!! Keep us posted when you submit your visa!! I think we'll be racing each other now - lol!!!

Good luck with the next bit! x x x

Vikki x