What happens after meds on eHealth?

Guest boesman

Guest boesman

Hi, very daft question. We had our medicals last Friday pm and the Dr said when we left that it is all already in Australia as we are on eHealth. Now, what should change on our tracker? Who gets the eHealth in Oz? First a dr or does it go straight to our CO? Do they notify you if they have received it or if it were all fine/clear? Just not sure what to expect and how long to wait now for that final answer. Everything else is in.

Cheers

Guest MasterEales

Hi,

have you checked your status on the diac site? (its down at the moment)

In the section which contains all your information about documents received, it should have changed?

Guest boesman

I got a reply from our CO this afternoon saying that she is just waiting for me and my husband's medicals to be uploaded onto their system. Now what I don't understand is that they must have the three kids' meds, but they were all uploaded on after the other together with ours at the clinic. Perhaps someone else reviews them, like a medical board or something and then it gets uploaded onto the DIAC's system???? don't know if i make sense. I'm just trying to understand the process.

Hi, very daft question. We had our medicals last Friday pm and the Dr said when we left that it is all already in Australia as we are on eHealth. Now, what should change on our tracker? Who gets the eHealth in Oz? First a dr or does it go straight to our CO? Do they notify you if they have received it or if it were all fine/clear? Just not sure what to expect and how long to wait now for that final answer. Everything else is in.

Cheers

Hi there once submitted by your doctor they go to sydney where they are looked at ,. form on diac should read meds further recieved something like that. once we had our meds done we got visa with in a week.. hope this helps..

Guest ben farrier

Our kids meds appeared on Diac the day after they were uploaded and went to finalised the same day. Both mine and my wifes went to received about three days after the medicals that was on the 1st of june so hoping they goto finalised soon ( don,t want to see referred ) Not sure how long this bit takes

Guest boesman

yes, today our kids shown finalised, but ours still showed that futher received business. At least it is moving along. Thanks for making it clear to me that it is going to sydney first.

Guest andrea

Hi everyone out there,

Just checked our visa status and as our meds were recd in Sydney on monday we have been trying to check them everyday but been frustrated as system has been playing up (server error) then I decided to check them a few minutes ago. My partner, 2 girls 5 and 6months have alll been finalised -and mine bloody typicaL HAS BEEN REFERRED!!!!!!!!!. I am a fit and healthy slim 41 yr old who is now panicking, the only thing that showed up during my medical was a slight trace of blood in urine but they put it down to a recent infection and the doc said it may cause a problem. How annoying I now think Ive got some deadly disease anybody shed some light or know if anyone has been in similar situation and if so, how long afterreferral was visa granted

Guest boesman
Hi everyone out there,

Just checked our visa status and as our meds were recd in Sydney on monday we have been trying to check them everyday but been frustrated as system has been playing up (server error) then I decided to check them a few minutes ago. My partner, 2 girls 5 and 6months have alll been finalised -and mine bloody typicaL HAS BEEN REFERRED!!!!!!!!!. I am a fit and healthy slim 41 yr old who is now panicking, the only thing that showed up during my medical was a slight trace of blood in urine but they put it down to a recent infection and the doc said it may cause a problem. How annoying I now think Ive got some deadly disease anybody shed some light or know if anyone has been in similar situation and if so, how long afterreferral was visa granted

Hi Andrea

I know exactly how you feel. This morning all my family's meds have been finalised, but ALL mine showed 'referred'. I have scoliosis, quite severe, but it has no impact on my normal life whatsoever and has been to a dr about it only once in my life 22 years ago when they diagnosed it and never again. Yes, I also like to know how long this is going to delay our application now. Why was everything referred? Or is it just standard to show that even if they refer you just for one thing??