Anyone work in voluntary/charity/community sector in Oz? (paid work)

Guest guest8040

Guest guest8040

Just wondering if any ex-pats are in this line of work out there. I'm coming out as an 'organisational analyst' which fitted the type of work I do here. I work for a Council for Voluntary Service and Volunteer Centre which is an infrastructure charity supporting other charities and voluntary/community groups and people who wish to volunteer. I have made a great contact with a lady at Volunteering South Australia who has been superb but just wondered if anyone had made the move into this type of work?

Many thanks

Mel

• 4 years later...
Just wondering if any ex-pats are in this line of work out there. I'm coming out as an 'organisational analyst' which fitted the type of work I do here. I work for a Council for Voluntary Service and Volunteer Centre which is an infrastructure charity supporting other charities and voluntary/community groups and people who wish to volunteer. I have made a great contact with a lady at Volunteering South Australia who has been superb but just wondered if anyone had made the move into this type of work?

Many thanks

Mel

Hi

I am an overseas qualified and experienced Civil Engineer. I tried in Adelaide council for work experience but failed to get into it. I am interested in council voluntary services