Visa has been granted, yaaaaaay!!!!

Guest JayandEm

Guest JayandEm

I can't beleive we only lodged on 10th May, got police checks back yesterday (they took 3 weeks in total!!!) and visa has been granted today, fantastic. Flights booked for 4 July, here we come - woooo hooooooo :D

Guest ebstar

Huge congratulations. It's so exciting. We got our grant two days ago and are also looking at flying out on the 4th. Where are you flying from? We may be starting the adventure on the same flight. We are flying from Heathrow. Have a great time celebrating.xxxxx

Guest R175
I can't beleive we only lodged on 10th May, got police checks back yesterday (they took 3 weeks in total!!!) and visa has been granted today, fantastic. Flights booked for 4 July, here we come - woooo hooooooo :D

Congratulations....

Guest Opportunities

Have a wonderful celebrating weekend... all weekend long! A HUGE CONGRATS!!!!

Karen

x;)

Guest leeannekays

Congratulations, thats really quick to sort everything and fly out. So Exciting.

I have a question, do they e-mail you when you get a CO?

Guest Cara&Gav

Congratulations woo hoo! :jiggy:

I'll update you on the visa thread!

Cara x

Guest JayandEm
Huge congratulations. It's so exciting. We got our grant two days ago and are also looking at flying out on the 4th. Where are you flying from? We may be starting the adventure on the same flight. We are flying from Heathrow. Have a great time celebrating.xxxxx

Hi ya

We're flying from Heathrow as well!!! Are you on the 22.05 with Singapore Airlines by any chance??

Guest JayandEm
Congratulations, thats really quick to sort everything and fly out. So Exciting.

I have a question, do they e-mail you when you get a CO?

Yes we had an email from the case officer and our online tracker said something like "application being processed further"

Guest jaxndel

Wow - fantastic news. Congratulations to you. You are not wasting any time are you? Wish our house would sell so we could book our flights grrrrr. Good luck with everything! :biglaugh:

Guest moviemummy

Congratulations! Fantastic feeling isn't it?

Cheers and good luck with your move.

L x;)