Just need to share my sadness.

Guest boesman

Guest boesman

Hi, we have just sold our MUCH loved caravan. It was the only 'home' that ever belonged to us where I was truly happy to be in. We still have our flat to sell, but I hated every living second in it. I hope Australia will be all worth it. I am having a secret cry while they just left with our van...

Guest moonraker1959

I know,its all about memories right?My parents had a caravan years ago back in the 70's in Adelaide and yeah,its not so much the caravan,its what memories were made in it that matter.

Guest Nicky&Andy

know what your going through, really, wish we brought ours with us, caravans are really expensive over here, xx:sad:

:jiggy:on the bright side , your one step closer to comming

know what your going through, really, wish we brought ours with us, caravans are really expensive over here, xx:sad:

And you have to get a massive multiaxle thing if you want a loo on board! Or hot and cold running water. I so miss the comforts of our european van! Here we have a Jayco Camper Van which is ok...and tows great...but it's just not the same.

Bear in mind that most stuff you buy here has flyscreens built in too, which are not so necessary in a european one. I'm not sure bringing your van with you would be practical as the Australian ones are definitely designed for the road and climate conditions here... what is it with the circus material for awnings though?

They are slowly catching up over here though.. try and go to the Camping and Caravan Show when you get here.