form 1100- send to DIAC?

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

Hi- I have a quick question- on my SS application which is now approved- it states to accept I need to email them TRA details etc which is all good.

But underneath that is says "Request form 1100 to be generated and sent to DIAC". Do I nee to do that too? Im thinking it sounds like a stupid question to ask but I'm asking anyway!:cute:

Guest Opportunities
Hi- I have a quick question- on my SS application which is now approved- it states to accept I need to email them TRA details etc which is all good.

But underneath that is says "Request form 1100 to be generated and sent to DIAC". Do I nee to do that too? Im thinking it sounds like a stupid question to ask but I'm asking anyway!:cute:

Hi,

Yes, you need to click on that button:REQUEST FORM 1100,give it 24-48 hrs and when logging back onto the SS Application, there will be another line that states: THE FORM HAS BEEN GENERATED AND SEND TO DIAC.

Good luck!

Karen

x

Guest Viksta

Sorry couldn't help high jacking this thread, Karen was your visa really all done in a MONTH?????

That is mega, mega scary!!! Well done you!

Pixie good luck!!

• 4 months later...
Sorry to bring this one up again, but was the TRN number all I needed to provide in the box? I only put that number and not anything else.

Yep - that's it. - I think you had to put "TRN" in front of the number mind you. As Opp has said above you should get an auto email in 24/48hrs.

If log in again it should say that 1100 has been sent- as below

[TABLE]

[TR=class: head]

Application ProcessMilestone Date[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Online Application Completed & Submitted[/TD]

[TD]XX Aug 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office [/TD]

[TD]XX Aug 2011 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Application Decision[/TD]

[TD]Approved[/TD]

[TD]xx October 2011[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Form 1100[/TD]

[TD]Requested & sent to DIAC[/TD]

[TD]xx October 2011[/TD]

[/TR]