Form 80 and 1221

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

Hi

this is a question to the people who have lodged 176 (de facto) do we need to complete form 80 and 1221? If so do we print complete and upload? On checklist on application it doesn't mention them but on the confirmation email it does mention them??

Thanks

Anything we need?

Sorry for all the questions.

Guest boesman

Hi, I have done form 80 for me and hubby, but not form 1221. They are almost the same. I printed form 80, filled it in and scanned and uploaded them again. Our CO have not asked for form 1221.

Hi Helen

We have recently lodged our 176 and we are too a de facto couple (making it official next year lol) the 80 & 1221 took us by suprise. We thought we were all organised then we got the email requesting this...i could of screamed! We just completed them,scanned & attached. im sure if you decide not to complete both your CO would request this anyway. We did both as we were going on holiday a day after and we didnt want to think about it whilst we where away!

Good luck...it looks like were getting the CO pretty quickly!

Nat x

Guest leeannekays
Hi Helen

We have recently lodged our 176 and we are too a de facto couple (making it official next year lol) the 80 & 1221 took us by suprise. We thought we were all organised then we got the email requesting this...i could of screamed! We just completed them' date='scanned & attached. im sure if you decide not to complete both your CO would request this anyway. We did both as we were going on holiday a day after and we didnt want to think about it whilst we where away!

Good luck...it looks like were getting the CO pretty quickly!

Nat x[/quote']

Hi Hughesroberts

We are waiting for a case officer, What is your occupation? We are in a de facto relarionship however getting married September 17th this year so have been advised just to submit the minimum paperwork, then add marriage cert later

Hi Hughesroberts

We are waiting for a case officer, What is your occupation? We are in a de facto relarionship however getting married September 17th this year so have been advised just to submit the minimum paperwork, then add marriage cert later

Hi

My OH is a painter and decorator. It doesnt seem to be a long wait for CO's, we lodged the visa 13th and had all the documents uploaded the day after...it took under 3 weeks to get one.

We thought maybe he would request further info with us not being married but all was good and he just requested the meds & police checks (for uk & oz, we spent 12 months there).

You guys must be very busy with this and your wedding this year, ours is next september in cyprus.

What is your occupation?

Nat x

Guest leeannekays

Hi Nat,

My OH is a Air Con and Refrigeration Engineer. Im checking every morning on the computer for updates......becomes abit obsessive.

Thats great with your CO. We visited oz in Dec 2009 for 5 weeks Holiday. We went to Melbourne, Brisbane and Gold Coast. Throughly investigated South OZ and know thats where we see ourselves.

I havent discussed it with anyone over here yet so going to be a shock if we get the golden ticket!

I am so busy doing the wedding and with young children and the thinking of moving across the world. Exciting though. Were going to grab it with both hands if we get the opportunity.

Leeanne xx

• 4 months later...

How can you complete form 80 without having the visa grated?

What date do you plan to arrive in Aus? - I dont know becasue I dont know when the visa will be granted!!

Also how can they expect you to know every date of every holiday in the last 10 years?!! Its impossible! :arghh:

Guest guest7008
How can you complete form 80 without having the visa grated?

What date do you plan to arrive in Aus? - I dont know becasue I dont know when the visa will be granted!!

Also how can they expect you to know every date of every holiday in the last 10 years?!! Its impossible! :arghh:

Hi we did not fill in forms 80 or 1221 - we were not requested to do so when we got a c/o - just meds and pcc's - apparantly not everyone is asked to do this so only do it if asked that was what we were told!! Hope that helps

Hi we did not fill in forms 80 or 1221 - we were not requested to do so when we got a c/o - just meds and pcc's - apparantly not everyone is asked to do this so only do it if asked that was what we were told!! Hope that helps

Hopefully I wont require it, its a nightmare! Surprised they don't ask you when you last passed wind!

• 3 months later...
Guest azadehafrouzi

Hi,

I have to complete Form1221 too, But I'm confused,

Part A, No.8: Citizenship or nationality, of course I know my nationality but what does it means : "Date granted" and " place granted"

I don't have another citizenship. So, what is the date???

I granted the nationality of course when I was born.

Please help me!

And the other question :

How long do you intend to stay in Australia?

Should I write 3 years, because I will grant the 475 visa???

Thank you all.