still waiting!!!!

cazzaj

hi im carolyn and we had our medicals on 21st may and police checks all in.havent herd a thing and tracker hasnt changed so we emailed visa people and they said no news is good news cause if anything wrong we would know by now and the next step is visa yes or no!!!

arhhhh im living on my nerves and am itching to book flights and were so sick of checking emails every hour!!!! hope were not the only ones living on the edge it seems like eternity waiting ive put the bubbley in fridge .....maybe i should take it out???

:nah: ive become addicted to this forum and spend many an evening looking at peoples threads as its so imformative i feel like a stalker!!!!

hope theres others like me out there slowly going insane!!!!:arghh:

Guest moonraker1959

Sometimes if you take your focus/attention off something,it'll just happen when you least expect it.Stop grasping and go with the flow!:cute:

Guest Louby Lou

we are in the same position, everything in done meds done. just the big waiting game.

we have been checking everymorning, you wake up hoping that today will be the day then log on to find nothing changed....

i think we all look to poms as we are all going through or have been through the same postion.

just keeping everything crossed now:cute:

Guest Claire
hi im carolyn and we had our medicals on 21st may and police checks all in.havent herd a thing and tracker hasnt changed so we emailed visa people and they said no news is good news cause if anything wrong we would know by now and the next step is visa yes or no!!!

arhhhh im living on my nerves and am itching to book flights and were so sick of checking emails every hour!!!! hope were not the only ones living on the edge it seems like eternity waiting ive put the bubbley in fridge .....maybe i should take it out???

:nah: ive become addicted to this forum and spend many an evening looking at peoples threads as its so imformative i feel like a stalker!!!!

hope theres others like me out there slowly going insane!!!!:arghh:

You are not alone, our medicals were finalised on the 27th of May and all other information is met!

But nothing at all has changed on our tracker well apart from the medicals being finalised....feel like we have been waiting forever!

Are you on the Visa Lodged thread? Its really good?

X

Guest Claire
we are in the same position, everything in done meds done. just the big waiting game.

we have been checking everymorning, you wake up hoping that today will be the day then log on to find nothing changed....

i think we all look to poms as we are all going through or have been through the same postion.

just keeping everything crossed now:cute:

Louby, I am being nosey!

See you are having your meds in Edinburgh, are you from Scotland?

We had our meds at Edinburgh on the 17th of May, the hospital is gorgeous and the staff were brilliaint! Do not worry about them at all, I was a bag of nerves going!

Claire x

Guest Opportunities

Hi to all...

This could be useless or maybe this will trigger something for someone.... or move a CO or two!

When we got our CO, we went for the meds on a Friday 6/05 and everything was uploaded,checked and finalised on Monday 9/05. Then I got the PCC's on the Wednesday 11/05 and scanned those and e-mailed it to our CO the same day at 15:30 South African Time (although it was already night time 23h00 in Oz) with a cover letter saying:

Dear Mr....

Herewith please find attached the PCC's for my husband an myself and please advise if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards ......

We wake up the next morning 12/05 and there's the e-mail:

Dear....

Attached please find your grant letter.

Good luck to all still waiting!

Karen

Guest Louby Lou

hiya claire

we went to edinburgh on last friday, we are based north east england so we figured that edinburgh was our best bet for the meds.

the hospital was lovely

i was a little worried about my blood pressure as it was very low, but i had been sat in the car for 2 n half hours straight, and my blood pressure is always normal any other time, the nurse kept asking if i felt ok, i knew i should have had some coffee on the way up.

our tracker has my daughter as finalised but me and oh still waiting, i think this could be the longest wait of my life.

good luck on hearing back on yours

lou x