• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Anyone not SS?

Quote Originally Posted by waynecaz View Post
      Tracy , we started all the paper work in aug 08 , all the dates were full for the practical so couldnt get on it till feb 09 ( hubby is a joiner).
      lodged in june 09 and it took us till the 10th of may 2011 to get our meds done .
      its been a very very long journey , but fingers crossed we are nearly there !!!!!!

how about youself ????

we have sold our house and have to be out by the end of june. got to move in with my mum till we get our visa . .
      The longer the wait, the more precious when it's here hun. We started our paperwork in 2007 and have stuck with it on and off ever since, we've had a fair amount of bad luck which forced us to put it on hold, didn't think we were ever going to get the application in, all feels a bit unreal to be honest, goodness knows what I'll be like when the visa arrives! x

Hallett Cove . was Burnley Lancs
      112 times
      MY goodness that is a long time ,I thought mine was long enough .
      i would run through the streets naked if only to get our visa ..... hahaha
      we will all get there one day and have a laugh and a cry about our journey over lots of cold beer and wine xx
      Wayne 41 Carpenter ,Carolyn 38,Felix,8 and Ruby 6 - Logged 175 June 09 - Meds and police checks 10th May 11 -
      VISA GRANTED 21 JUNE 11 - Flights booked 15th September 2011.

Same here, i'm at the desperate stage though they might give me the visa if I promise not to run naked lol I'll look forward to those drinks, I can almost taste them x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums