Selling UK property @ auction

Guest caz and wayne

Guest caz and wayne

Hi

We're at the very early stages of moving and it's probably too soon to consider this, but the main issue to deal with and in view of the current property market (hopefully in due course) would be the sale of our house. I'd be interested to hear from anyone if they successfully sold their house at auction and which auction house they used. We're in the NW of England.

Thanks

Carolyn:confused:

Guest philnjulie

hi carolyn. We made the big move last june, having to wait months to sell the house, we thought about auction at the time and also looked at a company buying the house at a cheaper price. We eventuallly sold the house to a couple but dropped 75k on the price! it depends on how desperate u want to get out to start your new life. I've heard the market hasn't improved, my advice sit a little longer the market should pick up in march time. good luck it will eventually happen!

Guest graandjac

;)Hi Guys, we didn't sell at auction but we did sell with an on line estate agent wich only cost £460.00 in fees as against £3,000ish ,also anyone just getting there HIPS done search the net and DONT pay more than £250.00 for it all the HIPS content are the same so paying over the odds dosen't get you any more. www.hipsandhcrs.co.uk The house site is www.housenetwork.co.uk and going with these gets you on the rightmove website.

Good luck fellow house sellers. cheers Graham

Guest CARMEN

Hi - Thanks For Those Websites, They'll Come In Pretty Handy Just Now! My Little Terraced House Is Only Worth About 95k So Hopefully Some First Time Buyer Will Have It, I Don't Care, Nothing On Earth Can Keep Me Here Anymore!