We have a CO!!

Guest pixie7

Congratulations!! Whoop whoop!!

It seems to have moved really fast for you. Did you pre-prepare each stage as you were waiting for one to come back? I've sent skills off and waiting for that to come back to apply for SASS (if it opens soon), then wait for that before aplying for visa. Seems like its gonna take forever, but yours has gone so quickly! Well done you!! Which visa did you apply for? I'm considering going for a 175 instead of a 176 if SS han't re-opened to avoid further delay.

Guest vicky_1970

Big congratulations !! I started the process about the same time as you but missed the SA SS deadline as my skills assessment didn't come back in time !! So frustrated and bored waiting for it to re open !! Roll on 1st July !!

Vicky

Guest vicky_1970

There was a post on here recently from a guy who went to an expo thing and spoke to SA SS and DIAC. Apparently it could be a few days before 1st July.

Vicky

Guest Viksta

Hey Helen

i was hoping to see this on here today!! Just had a call from our agent and we've got ours too!! Can't quite believe it!! how quick was that!!

Big big congratulations x x x

Guest Opportunities

To:

Helen - Excellent news re CO! Have a fabulous day! Not long now!

Viksta - Congrats on the CO! Have a wonderful CO-day! Everything is moving along now!

Karen

x

Guest Adelaide_bound
There was a post on here recently from a guy who went to an expo thing and spoke to SA SS and DIAC. Apparently it could be a few days before 1st July.

Vicky

That was me - I'm a girl though :biglaugh:

Fabo news Pixie! :D Really chuffed for you - only a few weeks to go and you'll be visa grants then :D

Guest Adelaide_bound
Sooooooooooooo Sorry - didn't mean to offend !!

Vicky

No worries, not offended, just amused that I sound blokey :P (Which is amusing as I have very female Received Pronunciation voice on the phone (a bit like a BBC news reader from the 70s) and hubby always ribs me for it :biglaugh:)

Guest vicky_1970
No worries, not offended, just amused that I sound blokey :P (Which is amusing as I have very female Received Pronunciation voice on the phone (a bit like a BBC news reader from the 70s) and hubby always ribs me for it :biglaugh:)

The funny thing is I went and read your blog too - presumed it was your hubby doing the posts !! It's funny the images you get of people from their log ins !!

No offence intended anyway !!

Vicky:)

Guest cables

We too have to wait until SA SS re-opens! A little gutted as our agent has only just told me I need to do Ielts and there's not another one until July30th. It;s all booked now but could have done it 3 weeks ago if I knew!!

Still, will wait and see what July1st brings!! Hope it won't take long! Would live to be out by april 2012!

Congrats to all who are near the end! x

They do IELTS all around the country, loads of places, peraps you could transfer to another one sooner. Have you done the test before? If not i recommend you do a few practice one's, althouh English is our language, can assure you its not that easy!! Good luck though.