Do we need a visa label?

Guest boesman

Guest boesman

Hi, very daft of me, but I can't quite figure out if we do need a label in our passport for our 176 visa? It says to see if your country requieres you to have the visa label. Does UK wants us to have that label or is it electronic? HOpe I make sense.

Also, I just noticed that my 4 year old's passport expires on 7 FEB 2012 and our flights have been booked for the 12th of Jan 2012. Could I apply for her new passport in December already? :err:

Cheers

Guest Opportunities

Lindie,

I stand to be corrected, but think it does not depend on the country who requires the visa label to be in the passport, however, from what I have heard it is some of the airlines that insist on the label in your passport although it is electronically on the system.

Karen

x

Hi, very daft of me, but I can't quite figure out if we do need a label in our passport for our 176 visa? It says to see if your country requieres you to have the visa label. Does UK wants us to have that label or is it electronic? HOpe I make sense.

Also, I just noticed that my 4 year old's passport expires on 7 FEB 2012 and our flights have been booked for the 12th of Jan 2012. Could I apply for her new passport in December already? :err:

Cheers

HI we sent our passports of the other week to get visa stamps. you dont have to we just wanted to see em , took so long to get them just wnted to see them in the flesh. as for passport expiary not to sure on that one,

if you do send them off we sent them special delivery in the silver envelopes . enclosed one pre paid, did panic a bit as had email from aus high commision to say they had been recieved and validated on the friday and sent back the same day but we didnt get them till the following thursday. turns out that they werent sent back till the tuesday, but still took 2 days instead of the 1 day they should have as thats what you pay for.