Hairdresser help

traygo

HELP!!! Looking into verifying my NVQ's to AQF's...Has anybody any ideas where to start? I am a Hairdresser qualified up to and including level 4 / teaching / Internal Verifying included, but as I am aware these NVQ's are not recognised over there!!! Any body know if I could start work whilst going through the process of verifying them, I have read it takes around 3 months for this process, and I have to be in residency :( We don't arrive until beginning of September. Any information would be appreciated...

Thanks- all

Tracey

Guest libbysmum

I've asked on here about whether there is any need to get the qualifications recognised, but nobody seems to know! My OH is a barber nvq 2 qualified in hairdressing. I emailed the south australia skills recognition service but did not even get a reply!. Maybe if you get any joy on this you could let me know because i'm tearing my hair out trying to get an answer.

http://www.work.sa.gov.au/

Heres a link to their website

Sarah

HELP!!! Looking into verifying my NVQ's to AQF's...Has anybody any ideas where to start? I am a Hairdresser qualified up to and including level 4 / teaching / Internal Verifying included, but as I am aware these NVQ's are not recognised over there!!! Any body know if I could start work whilst going through the process of verifying them, I have read it takes around 3 months for this process, and I have to be in residency :( We don't arrive until beginning of September. Any information would be appreciated...

Thanks- all

Tracey

hi i to a hairdresser upto level 3 and got internal verifying. as were goin in on my skills are agent said it was all good or they wouldnt have recognised it in the trn...