Visa Granted this Morning

Guest teamV

Guest teamV

We got our 176 visa this morning ,totally speechless as we only started all this in october ,also feel for anyone waiting who's been at it for years ,can't understand how we slipped through so quick :D.

Thanks to everyone on here for there help ,lets hope everyone gets the visa's soon.

just feels this sums up today http://youtu.be/kHjT-TEqLBs

Kev .

Guest teamV
Its a fantastic feeling!!!! well done... crack the champagne open..

The Sandford family x

It was my birthday yesterday and this bottle has been sat in the kitchen for months ,I think we were giving it a while back,anyway we nearly drank it yesterday but me and Vicky wanted to leave it till we got the visa , I can't see it still being there tomorrow:biglaugh:

5bdf6da8.jpg

Thanks everyone:D

Kev.

Guest teresa lynch

:biglaugh:Congratulations!!!!!:shocked:

Great news Kev & Co. That was extreamly quick. We thought ours was fast we allpied for state sponsorship in jan and applied for visa end if April and were granted visa's a week ago to day (I agree nic takes a while for news to sink in!)

Its all go for you guys now then. We've spent the last week getting estate agents round, just had the shipping guy come to quote this morning. We're from Kent can anyone recommend any good/reliable shipping companyies? I had Foads in today but want to get a couple more quotes.

Have a fab time celebrating and telling all the family your news - enjoy evert minute of it!

Teresa:p

We got our 176 visa this morning ,totally speechless as we only started all this in october ,also feel for anyone waiting who's been at it for years ,can't understand how we slipped through so quick :D.

Thanks to everyone on here for there help ,lets hope everyone gets the visa's soon.

just feels this sums up today http://youtu.be/kHjT-TEqLBs

Kev .

whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!!! nice 1 mate