Frigging hell...4th july..visa is ours!!!

Guest guest7008

Guest guest7008

Well, woke up this morning to check on line status for my referred medical...and guess what...we've only gone and got our 176 ss VISA !!!!! am shaking...legs like jelly...running round screaming...we got our visas...what a feeling.....THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR ALL ADVICE AND SUPPORT......my oh bloody my......:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest The Standalofts

This is great news, its brill hearing folks getting their visas granted. Wishing you all the best - enjoy the celebrations.

Lesley

Guest moviemummy
Well, woke up this morning to check on line status for my referred medical...and guess what...we've only gone and got our 176 ss VISA !!!!! am shaking...legs like jelly...running round screaming...we got our visas...what a feeling.....THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR ALL ADVICE AND SUPPORT......my oh bloody my......:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hi

Congratulations to you all. Good luck with your plans.

L x ;)