we got it!!!!!4th july our lucky day!!!!!

cazzaj

cant belive im writing this but i am..... our agent called our visa is granted!!!! still in totall shock as yesturday i decided i wasnt going to think of that V word this week!!!!

going to trail the net tonight and book those god dam flights for september!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooo hooooo im so excited im not going to forget the 4th july!!!our lucky day:biglaugh:

bubbly will be opened when hubby gets home from work

these last few months have draged but so worth it in the end

going to be running around like a headless chicken now and writing loads of lists!!!!

:goofy:good luck to those who are still waiting.....its the best feeling in the world!!:biglaugh:

cant belive im writing this but i am..... our agent called our visa is granted!!!! still in totall shock as yesturday i decided i wasnt going to think of that V word this week!!!!

going to trail the net tonight and book those god dam flights for september!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooo hooooo im so excited im not going to forget the 4th july!!!our lucky day:biglaugh:

going to be running around like a headless chicken now and writing loads of lists!!!!

:goofy:good luck to those who are still waiting.....its the best feeling in the world!!:biglaugh:

Congratulations guys!!!!! its an amazing feeling......................:o

congratulations it is the best feeling ever. geta bottle of whatever and celabrate.. well done..:jiggy:

Guest moviemummy

Hi

Congratulations. Good luck with your big move. Enjoy the bubbly.

L x

Hi Carolyn we are booking flights today!! We are hoping to get flight on 22nd sept as we have a short term rental from the 23rd sep in Christies beach for 8 weeks so hopefully we can find a long term rental and OH a job !! Omg so much to sort out here just enjoying the moment untill reality kicks in!!!!eeeekkk

Guest mnother
Hi Carolyn we are booking flights today!! We are hoping to get flight on 22nd sept as we have a short term rental from the 23rd sep in Christies beach for 8 weeks so hopefully we can find a long term rental and OH a job !! Omg so much to sort out here just enjoying the moment untill reality kicks in!!!!eeeekkk

Hi CazzaJ, we are flying out on the 22nd with Cathay from Heathrow at 20:15 - its only for a 2 week visit though. Where are you flying from - any chance that we will meet? My wife has probably asked the same question on PP.