FLYING 15th of sept ....

waynecaz

Guest markandcate

We fly out the day before u, with Singapore airlines, think we fly out at 9am 2!! Don't kno if your anything like us but we still have loads 2 do and not much time 2 do it in left!! x

We fly out the day before u, with Singapore airlines, think we fly out at 9am 2!! Don't kno if your anything like us but we still have loads 2 do and not much time 2 do it in left!! x
So much to do so little time .Iam sure it will all come together. The shippers are coming on wed cant wait till its gone then i can relax for a few weeks before it all starts again. Hope all goes well with the move . .... carolyn x

Hi I wish we were! Just wondered- hope you don't mind me asking- who are you travelling with and how much? thanks and good luck x
Hiya pixie, we are flying with singapore airways we paid £3,100 for 2 adults 2 kids with a stopover 2days in 5 star hotel . Hope all goes well with your plans .. carolyn x

Hiya pixie, we are flying with singapore airways we paid £3,100 for 2 adults 2 kids with a stopover 2days in 5 star hotel . Hope all goes well with your plans .. carolyn x

Go on you for getting away from that S..t hole !

We were just down the road from you, 4 years ago !!

Well done and best of luck !! :):)

Guest pixie7

Thanks for the info. Good luck everyone xx

Sorry we fly out the week before but good luck with the move.

But if anyones flying out on the 4th from Manchester with Singapore Airlines I be interested to hear from anyone.

Good luck Trevor !

Sept is such a great time to come over !!

I notice you are coming from Bradford !! I dont blame you !

You will have a better life here :biggrin:

Guest fishes20
Hiya, just wondering if anyone else is flying from manchester on the 15th of sept 11 .via singapore .

I think the time is about 9am .

cheers carolyn x

HI,

We are looking at booking that flight, so we maybe joining you !!! Where are you staying Singapore ? We have someone looking for best prices at mo !!! It;s so exciting isnt it !

Vic x

HI,

We are looking at booking that flight, so we maybe joining you !!! Where are you staying Singapore ? We have someone looking for best prices at mo !!! It;s so exciting isnt it !

Vic x

Hiya vic, we are staying at the swiss hotel it was only £ 20 more expensive than the holiday inn and its 5 star looks fab on the web !!! . oh that will be good if your on our flight we can talk flowers ..... LOL .. and drink lots of beer xxx. Dial a flight sorted eveything out for us .they were really good . let me know if you are booked on !! xx love carolyn

Hey waynecaz, where in Burnley are you from. I grew up there and all my family live there.
We live in harle syke at the mo, but used to live up manchester rd and all so nr the prairie pub ( queensgate) . Where abouts did you live ??? How long have you lived in adelaide ?? cheers carolyn xx

I lived in Worsthorne but moved away to do my nurse training in Preston. My first husband lived in Harle syke and I went to St Hildas so definitely knew that area. Went out with a guy at school who lived on rosehill rd. Small world isn't it!! My sister and brother live in Padiham. Poor them!!

We have been in Adelaide since Easter but it is the second time round for us as we lived in Melbourne in 2009. Adelaide is way better than Melbourne.

I likes a good drink round worsthorne .... Yes it is a very small world we will be related before you know it ..LOL .. Thats nice to know that adelaide is much better than melbourne .!! we moved out of our house today and moved in with my mum ..luckly she's going on holiday for 4 weeks so wont be has hard !!! Are you nursing in adelaide ??? . x