Visa in Old passport

Hi All,
      Could anyone tell me if it is a problem if my 12 year old daughter has her visa in her old passport.She has renewed her passport but do we have to send them both away to get the visa transferred,also where would we send them.We have had our visa for a couple of years and are hoping to move out early 2012.

Bren 45 Construction manager,Julie 41 Teaching assistant,Erin 12, Jasmine 8

my partner has got his visa in his old passport and we got told we would just have to carry them both around.

Woodcroft, Adelaide
      72 times
      Hi this happened to us when we came out. We just carried the old passport with the visa in it & the new one. When u get to Oz we were just told by australia house in London to have our old passport open at the visa page. We had no problems.
      Corinne (40), Mark (39), Millie (12), Harvey (10), Joseph (7) and Max (4) Live the dream........then get a new one

Seaford SA
      124 times
      We have just been granted our visa. Do we have to send our passports off now?

We are getting married in 7 weeks so I will have to change my name in my passport before the wedding as travelling straight after and the holiday is booked in my married name. Going to be on a tight timescale
      Leeanne 33, Rob 32 Refrigeration and Airconditioning Engineer, Callum 7, Emily 4. Fly to Adelaide 22nd April 2012. Living the dream. Feel settled and happy here. X