• 1 Post By Adelaide_bound
    • 1 Post By eclare

Thread: State Sponsorship tracker

Title
      Liked
      588 times
      Rep

State Sponsorship tracker

Was wondering if those of you who have had SS approved, does the website update the progress really, or not so much, like the DIAC sounds like?

Someone called Nathan signed for our documents in SA on Friday morning, so I was eagerly checking the website, but it only has that we have lodged on 12th July online - I guess a new line will be added with 'documents received' and the date when they update it, or will they not do this?

Just wondering, as obviously want it all done NOW! lol

Here's hoping 'Natho' is 'doing us right, mate', and the docs get to the right person and added to our application asap :)
      (We are trying out the native language already )
      Our 33,000km ish trip around Oz - have a look here (also good for tips on equipment and holiday places ) Our moving and living here blog :)

Title
      Liked
      156 times
      Rep
      I think if I remember correctly that it just updates to says something like 'documents recieved' and then stays like that until they give you state sponsorship. I'd give Nathan until Tuesday and then I'd be emailing them! Goodluck x
      Adelaide_bound likes this.

Title
      Liked
      104 times
      Rep
      Hi

If I can remember it stated our documents were received then 'Application being Processed Further - No Decision Yet'

Nat x
      GARRY, NATALIE & CAYSON - PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA GRANTED JULY 2011 - VISA VALIDATION TRIP COMPLETED MARCH 2012 - ARRIVED IN OZ 29th AUGUST 2013 -LITTLE HUGHSIE BORN SEPT 2014 - RETURNED TO UK FOR 12 MONTHS -VERY HAPPY TO BE BACK IN ADELAIDE JUNE 2016!!!

Title
      Liked
      588 times
      Rep
      Cheers guys - am itching to speak to Nathan, so will wait to see what happens :D
      Our 33,000km ish trip around Oz - have a look here (also good for tips on equipment and holiday places ) Our moving and living here blog :)

Title
      Liked
      104 times
      Rep
      Get a move on Nathan!! I am sure he wont let you down!
      GARRY, NATALIE & CAYSON - PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA GRANTED JULY 2011 - VISA VALIDATION TRIP COMPLETED MARCH 2012 - ARRIVED IN OZ 29th AUGUST 2013 -LITTLE HUGHSIE BORN SEPT 2014 - RETURNED TO UK FOR 12 MONTHS -VERY HAPPY TO BE BACK IN ADELAIDE JUNE 2016!!!

eclare

State Sponsorship Tracker

I also sent my documents on 12 July using the Royal Mail International Signed service. I apparently can't track this outside the UK but the delivery takes up to 7 working days. I would be interested in hearing when your on-line tracker status changes (and what the message says so I can keep an eye on my status. Hopefully it docs will be received and online tracker updated this week otherwise I will need to consider resending all the docs!

Title
      Liked
      588 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eclare View Post
      I also sent my documents on 12 July using the Royal Mail International Signed service. I apparently can't track this outside the UK but the delivery takes up to 7 working days. I would be interested in hearing when your on-line tracker status changes (and what the message says so I can keep an eye on my status. Hopefully it docs will be received and online tracker updated this week otherwise I will need to consider resending all the docs!
      We had a courier pick up our package on Tues, via DHL, booked through Interparcel, I think it cost something like 25ish for between 3-7 day service - you don't really get a specific time of arrival, but it was in Oz on Friday.

Our docs were signed for on Friday, but at about 2.30pm, so I guess they knocked off just after that and didn't actually open/deal with them until Monday - the tracker was updated on Monday to say 'Documents received' and a further line saying 'application being processed, but we don't know how long this will be', so just waiting now. All in all, pretty quick - would be nice if you could scan and upload though!

*Never* send stuff Royal Mail International Signed for - its not worth the paper its printed on as, as you say, once it is out of the UK they don't track it and we have had HUGE issues in the past trying to sort things out when they have been sent that service - Royal Mail don't want to know and obviously you have no dealings with the overseas post service, so can't really get them to help either. You might as well just send it normal air mail in our experience (we used to send a lot of orders overseas for our business so were posting stuff to America and Europe all the time and worked out in the end how much of a con it was....)
      eclare likes this.

eclare
      Thanks for the update. Good luck with your application. I hope our documents have arrived safely! Will give it until the end of the week then I'll resend them (using a courier!) if the status doesn't change. Uploading docs would be so much simpler...I'm currently scanning all our docs in preparation for competing our 176 online and its really easy to check you have everything...hopefully my scanning won't be in vain! Thanks again, Clare

jayatharaka
      Hi Adelaide_bound,
      I also lodged for SA SS on 11th. Actually we also had a discussion about priority processing in another thread last week. I also used DHL and they it took only 2 days for the documents to be delivered (someone called SHANE had singed the the receipt of the courier at about 14:48 hrs on 13th and SA on-line application tracking system was updated right away and mine says:
      Online Application Completed & Submitted 11 Jul 2011
      Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office 13 Jul 2011
      Hope your one is updated by now.

Rgds,
      Tharaka

eclare
      Thanks, on-line tracker was updated Docs recieved 20 July 2011!! Much relief...not we just have to hope for a positive outcome!

•