Just handed in notice at work!!

:eek::eek:

Oh my goodness, it all seems so very real now!

Had good chat with hubby this morning and decided just to go for it (we are still waiting on 457 visa). We have commited to the move by selling house already, so we may as well jump in with both feet and quit our jobs too - eek! In practical terms it made sense as I have a 3 month notice period (although I have asked for this to be reduced to 2), feel very excited, but also slightly sick LOL.

Hope they will confirm leaving date today, so i can get some flights and accomodation booked! oh and then there's the shipping and dog relocation, stopping all the post, telling all the rellies and friends....my I'm going to be busy

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Hi Beck

Just to say I think you are doing the right move - we sold our house before we got our visa - it makes sense, it will mean you can move out as soon you get the visa - and the very worse case scenerio - you'd have to buy another house!

Exciting times ahead! Good luck on the house sale

Sarah