hey everyone some help please

Guest zoeann

Guest zoeann

hi all, im zoe me and my partner james have 5 children and we really wanna start a new life in australia. we have been thinking about it for 2 years now. he is a fabricator/plater so we know his job is skilled. we just dont know were to start. just really wanna get the ball rolling. have filled in a few things on the internet and it says he has enough points etc but i just dont know were to go from here. very new to all this.

we r from gainsborough in lincolnshire and tracey (trakki) who uses this forum and moved to oz her children went to the same school my boys go to now. she inspired us to think about moving as they were in the process ov it all at the time. and recently i emailed her and i am now even more inspired to do this. sorry for going on just really wanna get something started xxx

Guest helene73

Hi guys and welcome to Pia :)

You should contact a agent to discuss your visa option, even if you decide to go it alone to save money they will explain the different stages.

Other wise check to see if your partner needs to do IELTS (you will find the score you need next to the occupation on the SMP) if it needed book ASAP

Skills need assessing

Then if your going for a 176 apply for state sponsorship once you get this the main visa can be lodged that's the quick breakdown!!!

You will find the guys on here very helpful and if you have any questions

Just ask someone will help.

Good luck with your plans :)

Guest natalie82

Hi Zoe my husband and I felt the same we have 3 small children, I used a company called Sortoutmyvisa.com....amazing. You pay a fee for them to do the paperwork as i didn't know where to start but well worth it. The points system has now changed and in certain cases an ILETS test is required. Your husband would have to do an AQF also. The process aint cheap but we fly out to Adelaide Oct 23 and can't wait to start our adventure. Good Luck..xx

Hi zoe, we as a family of 5 are from Grimsby and we leave for our new life in Adelaide at the end of august....cannot wait till it comes. We used a company called visa bureau. They are very good and helpful and not had a problem with them at all and kept us informed in all the changes which happened while we was going through the application. I would suggest phone up any immigration company and talk to them and they will help you on your way..

all the best

tracey

Hi,

Have a look at www.immi.gov.au and www.immigration.sa.gov.au very useful for the facts,and scroll through them use the links provided, reserach the web or play around with google.

You could start a file, and put all your info you find or think you might need into it, write down questions you may have then have a look for them.

There is so much to think about sometimes you think you know it, then realize there is 100% more to know and find out about what you have to do,

PIA is fantastic,there is some really good people on here-like a big family who care.

Anyway good luck and remember the fun for you has just begun,good luck

:idea: