My OH applied for a 175 back in June 2009 and we are still waiting for a decision
He is a Fitter (general) and his occupation was on the MODL when we applied but was then taken off and we were in limbo for a long time.
It has beeen put back on the SOL with the July changes but we are getting really desparate for some movement so I have just done a South Australia State Sponsorship application online.
My agent says because of when I applied I dont need to submit another visa application form but I am reluctant to have him deal with this as to be honest they havent really been much help.
I just wanted to know if anyone else had done this and what do I do if I get the big yes from SA? Do I just inform DIAC that we have applied already in 2009 and we want to change our visa to a 176??
Thanks for your advice, its much appreciated