We Got It!!

Guest Viksta

Guest Viksta

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to tell you all WE GOT OUR VISA!!!! Can't quite believe it and am still very shocked!! I think its happened in about six weeks since we lodged and didn't take very long since SS!! Thanks to everyone that has helped answer questions and given us support!!!

might need a holiday let in about 3 weeks!!:wink:

Guest Viksta

Thank you!! How'd your meds go?? All ok? we only had ours done last Thursday, so its only been a week since then!! They only uploaded the HIV bloods yesterday and we got the call today!! SO I don't think you will be waiting long!! When you planning on going over? we have to validate by 4th july so i really wanna go this summer hols to validate coz i think squeezing it in, next easter is pushing it!!

Keep me posted! Are you on the FB page yet???

Guest Viksta

Thanks everyone! Still a bit Shell shocked really!!

Cruise its 12 months from either your police check or medical, which ever comes first, our police check certificate was produced on 4th July so we have to validate by 4th July 2012

Guest cruise

thanks for the info. The co requested for the meds and police checks in Aug/Sept, so I now wondering what sort of period I would be given to validate when the visa comes through. any ideas?

Guest pixie7

Ooo exciting times! Yep medicals went ok- was very nervous but Dr was lovely, waiting for police checks to come back- should be next week, and meds to be completed- then fingers crossed- I can feel that my TRA number is going to be burned into the inside of my eyelids with my obsessive checking especially now im off on holidays!!

So excited for you- cant wait for you to validate and tell us all about it!! xx

Going to try to find facebook page right now x

Thank you!! How'd your meds go?? All ok? we only had ours done last Thursday, so its only been a week since then!! They only uploaded the HIV bloods yesterday and we got the call today!! SO I don't think you will be waiting long!! When you planning on going over? we have to validate by 4th july so i really wanna go this summer hols to validate coz i think squeezing it in, next easter is pushing it!!

Keep me posted! Are you on the FB page yet???

Guest Viksta
thanks for the info. The co requested for the meds and police checks in Aug/Sept, so I now wondering what sort of period I would be given to validate when the visa comes through. any ideas?
What ever date they print you police check on, it will be a year from then x

Guest Viksta

Thank you so much everyone, still shell shocked!! Not sure what to do about Validation, prices at the mo are sky high but I'm not ready to move over permanantly yet, so we have to do it, just gonna cost a lot!!! Good luck to everyone still waiting x x x

Thanks everyone! Still a bit Shell shocked really!!

Cruise its 12 months from either your police check or medical, which ever comes first, our police check certificate was produced on 4th July so we have to validate by 4th July 2012

Good onya guys, now on with the next phase of changing your lives forever.....

HG

HI viks!

Be-lated congrats on the visa!!!! (not been on here in a while) . Its the best feeling isn't it! ;o) We are hoping to be out there before Xmas as we have a potential buyer for the house! All the very best with your trip over there in Aug, have a great time.

Lisa ;o)