O.m.g!!!!!

Guest Jane & Tony

Guest Jane & Tony

We have finally HAD AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE!!!!! OMG stomach is churning now. Living in Oz is finally a reality. Three years of waiting.

What to keep,when to go,will we get a job,will we find a decent house,will we be able to buy a house,will we like it,are we doing the right thing, to name but a few questions buzzin' around my HEAD!!:arghh:

Feel better now:embarressed:

Congratulations!!

Its a funny feeling when you sell your house and its that realization that its really happening!

Its all good......Its middle of winter here today and the sky is completely blue, no clouds and the sun is shining...its a beautiful place

Good luck with the next part of your plans

Sarahx

Guest Jane & Tony
"There were quick"

Oi, we speak English here! ;-) LOL

Congrats guys! Bring some sun with you!

Thought that'd make ya smile. I av got o level english language would you believe but I like writing the way I talk sometimes. (Leicestershire) Plus there ain't much sun over here I'm afraid. Very low 20s and cloudy. That's mid summer for you!